Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Orlando LEXUS/TOYOTA BBQ meet 7/25/10

Old 06-29-2010, 01:46 PM
TR Admin Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando LEXUS/TOYOTA BBQ meet 7/25/10

Orlando Lexus/Supra BBQ Meet 7/25/2010!
Greetings to all members! We have organized a meet/greet picnic for members to attend on July 25th from 11:00am-3:00pm? The picnic will be at Riverside Park in Oviedo. I have on tap a vendor who would cook and serve the food, to allow us to talk shop and enjoy ourselves. We have used this vendor in the past (Bar B Que Boyz) and I must say it was well worth the cost and would free up members from doing the chores. As with anything in life, this comes with an associated cost for the vendor/reservation of the pavillion. To help with the cost of these services, we are asking members to contribute $10.00? This cost would allow each paid member to eat a hamburger/hotdog/baked beans/soda and chips at that price.

This is a rain or shine event!!

Past photo of (Riverside Park-Oviedo,Fl)!

Riverside Park Link Info:
Riverside Park | City of Oviedo, Florida

Wanted to start a confirmation list of members looking to attend? There is already a South Florida thread started for the caravan for this picnic on ClubLexus.com. All local and surrounding Lexus/Supra owners are welcome to attend! Let's make this a great event! I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and old friends as well! Orlando members want to treat you to a great time while you visit us, so come on out and let's have a good showing! If there are any concerns please feel free to comment in this thread as I will be checking it on a daily basis! Thanks!

There is a possible cruise planned to Downtown Disney parking lot for a group photo shoot afterwards, weather permitting?

No open containers are allowed in the park area, so use discretion (Cups), if you choose to partake in beverages?
Old 07-08-2010, 02:09 AM
TR Admin Alumni

with a car?????????
Old 07-14-2010, 09:36 PM
TR Admin Alumni

not
Old 07-24-2010, 07:53 PM
TR Admin Alumni

great turn out

Last edited by scnat; 07-25-2010 at 02:12 PM.