Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

anything happening in tampa

Old 06-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Tampa Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anything happening in tampa

Im a C5 guy, but just like cars.
Anything happening in tampa this weekend?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:02 PM
has cheezburger

Depends on what you are looking for. If your looking for some cool people in nice fast cars, esp american muscle, then your about 8-10 years too late. They are still around here and there but the ricer crowd has pretty much destroyed the Tampa car scene. Too many people drinking, fighting, and doing/dealing drugs. The traditional Tampa spots like Gandy have turned into Honda heaven.

A lot of the old school folks have either given up, gone underground, or stay to the smaller local meets.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:22 AM

just because our cars aren't american, doesn't mean they aren't just as good as yours, i too enjoy american muscle. I don't agree with the idiots who ruin the car scene by dealing drugs, fighting and being stupid by doing burnouts and stuff like that. I can't stand ricers as well, but there is a big difference between "ricer" and import. Ricers seem to be owned by the guys who are driving their car because they think they are cool and don't really love the cars. The ricers are the idiots who put gigantic spoilers and ugly ass decals on their shitty honda civics. I do agree with you though it is people like that who are ruining the tampa car scene.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:15 AM

you right bro!!..it all depend on the other person behind the wheel..shit i like all kinda cars , 4 wheels ,and a motor then we good to go...any way im trying to start a car meet once a week or every two weeks, for american muscle, imports, and bikes, if anyone as ideas, sugestions, interested let me know..shooting for friday or saturday whatever day is better for everyone..brandon/tampa area

Last edited by ricos n2o gt; 06-08-2010 at 07:31 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by ricos n2o gt
you right bro!!..it all depend on the other person behind the wheel..shit i like all kinda cars , 4 wheels ,and a motor then we good to go...any way im trying to start a car meet once a week or every two weeks, for american muscle, imports, and bikes, if anyone as ideas, sugestions, interested let me know..shooting for friday or saturday whatever day is beter for everyone..

where do you live by? maybe we could try and schedule one
Old 06-08-2010, 07:30 AM

brandon..
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 AM

i'm in Brandon as well. im looking for a meet tonight or something. there is a meet wednesday nights and sunday nights. the one on wednesdays seems to move around. the sunday one is at the publix in seffner.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:48 AM

yeah during the week is kinda hard for me to do anything!!...but if we can get something started on friday or saturday will be great!!...also we have the rain season coming in soon, so every 2 weeks will be a good idea,. i figure every week it gets to be a rutine and people dont show up because they know they can skip one week so every 2 weeks is something to look for

Last edited by ricos n2o gt; 06-08-2010 at 10:59 AM.