Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Who is in the ocala area

Old 10-15-2009, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who is in the ocala area

The reason i ask this is because someone driving a white 240 sx has came onto private property where we(motorcycle stunt riders) have legal permission to be. I am guessing that this is the driver who smashed up over one of the curbs and tore up the grassy area. I am also guessing that they bent there rims and fenders.

I am not coming on here to bash them, but they need to understand that this warehouse is still operating everyday and that it is not a rundown warehouse. What will happen when you go creaming through the bushes and take out a power box or sprinkler head. Will you take care of the problem you created ? NO , because you didnt take care of trying to do clean up the grass. We (the riders) have legal permission to be there and have been asked to notify the authorities when ever someone not of our group comes onto the property. First you will be tresspassed then arrested.

Im not trying to cause any problems with any drifters. We actually use some guys in our shows that we do.Im just asking that you find another spot to tear up . We have been there for a year and a half and dont need someone coming and making a fool of themselves and ruining it for everyone. If you need a spot to practice , I can tell yall of awesome development that has not been developed and they allow other motorcycles to come and race around. Its actually pretty nice, just not what we need it for.