Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Local Events (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/)
-   -   Scheduled rice burning (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/583717-scheduled-rice-burning.html)

ruler 07-05-2009 10:46 PM

Scheduled rice burning

July 17 fast friday at Sunshine

armdrop oldschool grudge racing. I know all these ricers do roll racing with cars slower than a 3 legged turtle swimming in peanut butter but I just wanted to put it out there. You guys talk a big game but I bet you dont show up. :lol:

ruler 07-06-2009 08:48 AM

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funn...girl-12006.jpg
^ Most drivers on this site

Dar_Rell 07-06-2009 11:34 AM

1. you're a loser
2. you misspelled sunshine
3. the douchery you typed wouldn't make me want to go to this, so yes, i wont show up
4. how about you actually talk about the event, you loser

~i'm just sayin

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 11:44 AM

^^ agree

Speedz28 07-06-2009 12:30 PM

1/8 mile=gay

ruler 07-06-2009 12:49 PM

Ok, it was misspelled, so now you dont have to go get embarrassed. Hey, at the 1/8th you might actually have a 10 second car. I knew the ricers on this site would not go because of complications with neon lights and not being specifically a car show designed for useless modifications.

derell you drive a honda. Everyone knows you wont go to a track.
other dude you have a prelude and it is slow even for a honda.
and speed you disappoint me. Halo rings on a camaro? really?

Why would I present it different to you fart cannon weldon, ruin the street for everybody, stick on autozone vents, fwd ricers. If you had a respectable import it would be a different story. We all know you are too scared to test your driving skills (you will be matched against cars of similar speeds even if we have to run golf carts). You want to look tough by posting stupid reasons why you wont show when everybody knows why you wont be there. Its ok if your car sucks, on the internet it might be cool.

protegerider 07-06-2009 12:57 PM

gear down there, big shifter.

what is your problem dude. why would you try to promote an event by bashing on import enthusiasts. i gaurentee there is plenty of fwd eg hatches out there that could smoke any domestic, and there is prob a ton of domestics that could smoke an import. but you and your gmc pick up could possibley trasport a crate engine faster than a hatch...

chill out

99_Clipse_GS 07-06-2009 12:58 PM

Troll

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:01 PM

ruler u sir are a turd and a douche bag , let me get my partner hmmracing on the horn and see if we can bring hatch out and hand u your ass on 93 pump gas

Dar_Rell 07-06-2009 01:04 PM

5. way to misspell my name, you loser
6. i have an integra with a stock B20, why would i take it to the track
7. i dont want to look tough, cause i'm not
8. you're a loser
9. i dont mind "testing my driving skill", but not if you're going to be there (see #1)

-i'm just going to stop here, but i'll keep going if you want me to

protegerider 07-06-2009 01:05 PM

seriously, ruler, take a look at the car of the month on the homepage...that evo will rape most of those cars at the track...

ruler 07-06-2009 01:06 PM

I want to see if anyone will step up to the plate. Bring these fast mythical imports you speak of. I dont think they exist. This is a callout not a chill and be nice thread. Find some people to show up. Il even help them get a 5dollar off admission just to see them show.
You guys are all keyboard cowboys talking about other people cars.

I dont know many import enthusiasts on this site. Most of what I have encountered is either rice or trash.
How am I trolling? I started this thread. Dont like it, go to one of your cry baby ricer threads and whine there.

Do you really have no cars that will step up to shut me up. I am not even particularly fast.
You guys are all talk and that wont beat me on the 17th.

ruler 07-06-2009 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by protegerider (Post 6805809)
seriously, ruler, take a look at the car of the month on the homepage...that evo will rape most of those cars at the track...

I voted for RYU
He is an exception to the rule on this site.

and again you are talking about someone else's car. Is that all you can do? IS THERE NO ONE TO STEP UP?

protegerider 07-06-2009 01:12 PM

your very ignorant.
you have a very nice mustang, man i have NEVER seen one of those before. wow i would really like to see a mustang in person because i never see them on the road.

6speedwonder 07-06-2009 01:14 PM

i would come out, but ignorance like this pretty much pisses me right off.

protip:driving in a straight line does not equal driver skill. most real drivers would laugh in your face if you told them to come out to a drag strip to "test your skills" in other words...lrn2corner.

i drive an 88 mustang gt and an 08 nissan Z, i know imports and domestics have their ups and downs...usually i'd bring my stang out to a straight line track because...well thats what it is made for but it's people like you that make me want to bring out my stock z and shut up the muscle heads that think their mustang gt with an x pipe and flowmasters is god's gift to the drag strip.

ruler 07-06-2009 01:16 PM

keep talking. I wouldnt want you to race. That would break the cardinal ricer rule. Race or gtfo. Isnt this site called tampa racing? Or has it officially changed to tampa riceing? I bet you know a guy, that knows a guy, that used to have a fast car, that when it ran, was fast. Am I getting warmer?

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:18 PM

^
for being a tamparacing super lurker with a whopping 507 posts and a member since 07 you should know how quick some of the imports on this site really is. Really you don't deserve the time of day. Your fired as a promoter.

ruler 07-06-2009 01:19 PM

bring it then. Shut me up. Jr is coming out in the colt that looks like a geo metro and will own a few guys like me. Ignorance implies a lack of knowledge and it doesnt apply here. I know exactly what you guys are about. Big talk on the internet.

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:19 PM

ricer , whats with that fucking wing on the back of your car and fake cobra r wheels???

727 GST 07-06-2009 01:21 PM

Ruler, reminder..outside of Ford Tech you need to be PC so as not to offend anyone!!

Back on topic..if I am in town, I'll run you.

ruler 07-06-2009 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by C-Cali (Post 6805839)
^
for being a tamparacing super lurker with a whopping 506 posts and a member since 07 you should know how quick some of the imports on this site really is. Really you don't deserve the time of day. Your fired as a promoter.

Out of the thousands of cars here there are a few quick ones. It was a kind of half hearted promotion because I could foresee the lameness and excuses miles away. It was a pity invite to you truly and I know why you wont be there. The sad part is you do too.

protegerider 07-06-2009 01:22 PM

ok im done with this guy. rice is when you attatch a big as coffe can muffler to a stock exhaust, rice is neons, rice is body kits and giant wings. i laugh at these types of kids and most people who have imports on this site do the same. just becuase you own an import doesnt mean its rice.
like the other guy was saying, skill is about how you drive, not how much money you throw into your car and how fast it goes in a staight line....you should try to autocross your rustang i bet you would spin out at the first turn.

im done.

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE (Post 6805843)
ricer , whats with that fucking wing on the back of your car and fake cobra r wheels???

I've never seen a riced out mustang:mullet:

ruler 07-06-2009 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE (Post 6805843)

you would enjoy the view of the rear of my car, thats probably all you would get to see.

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by ruler (Post 6805847)
Out of the thousands of cars here there are a few quick ones. It was a kind of half hearted promotion because I could foresee the lameness and excuses miles away. It was a pity invite to you truly and I know why you wont be there. The sad part is you do too.

yea because i'm not driving 1 1/2 hours to race a slow ass mustang in a straight 8th mile line and made fun of by my peers, for clubbing baby seals.

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:25 PM

no comment on your wing and fake chrome wheels?? DOMESTIC RICER lol!!!

ruler 07-06-2009 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by protegerider (Post 6805850)
ok im done with this guy. rice is when you attatch a big as coffe can muffler to a stock exhaust, rice is neons, rice is body kits and giant wings. i laugh at these types of kids and most people who have imports on this site do the same. just becuase you own an import doesnt mean its rice.
like the other guy was saying, skill is about how you drive, not how much money you throw into your car and how fast it goes in a staight line....you should try to autocross your rustang i bet you would spin out at the first turn.

im done.

I am just proving a point man. People here are all talk and no one will race. If the site had a different name it would not be a problem. The people on here (not all just most) are ruining the car scene in tampa. Here is a chance to race and no one will take it. I am your classic bully for an import. I am being loud, I drive a slower mustang, and I am calling out all. Is there no one to race me here?

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE (Post 6805862)

he's not a ricer man. Look at his sig, he's going back in time.

protegerider 07-06-2009 01:27 PM

HHAHAHA i didnt even notice! ruler's rustang has big ass wing and cobra wheels! dude if a wing didnt come stock on a car it shouldnt be there, then again a mustang gt going in a straight line might get airborne, so im not sure. loser

ruler 07-06-2009 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by C-Cali (Post 6805859)
yea because i'm not driving 1 1/2 hours to race a slow ass mustang in a straight 8th mile line and made fun of by my peers, for clubbing baby seals.

its a tampa track your location is the problem not the one for this event.

ruler 07-06-2009 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE (Post 6805862)

Ford wing and Ford wheels. It is an old sig by the way car looks a little different but I loved that spoiler. You are still all talk and have nothing to race.

Dar_Rell 07-06-2009 01:31 PM

10. they're right, you are a ricer, quite the epitome in fact
11. people in mustangs that "call out" hondas have self esteem issues
12. you're a loser
13. where's all this big talk you keep talking about? where are these thousands of stock civic owners with stickers and neons and such that are claiming they can beat you? talk shit to them. dont start a thread like this, all you're doing is driving business away from sunshine.

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:31 PM

first off 1/8th mile is fail , i would just be able to stop pedeling it and get on the button and reel you back in , my hatch ran a 13.4 at 118 on street tires with an open differential , with the lsd and some drag radials who knows??

6speedwonder 07-06-2009 01:33 PM

you wouldn't want me to race why? because stock for stock my car is faster in a straight line or around corners than any other american car out there under 40k? or because most guys running a 4.6 can't walk me without power adders or 3 grand in head work? AM I getting warmer?

ricers are trash talkers, it isn't what you drive, it's your mindset. I'm sure if I decide to come out and run, which I may depending on my work schedule, i'd love to walk some ricers, be it american, japanese, or european...

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:33 PM

^
YES SIR!

I had my fun with this thread. Honda out!

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:34 PM

true dat yo LOL!!!^^^^^

C-Cali 07-06-2009 01:37 PM

Dar_Rell 07-06-2009 01:38 PM

+mf1

thats exactly what i'm waiting for

ibtl though

Jspec94LUDE 07-06-2009 01:39 PM

damn u i was thinking the same thing , we'll have to just fight to the death for it

6speedwonder 07-06-2009 01:57 PM

*bored*...moving on...