Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Scheduled rice burning

Old 07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
97 gt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C-Cali
^
for being a tamparacing super lurker with a whopping 506 posts and a member since 07 you should know how quick some of the imports on this site really is. Really you don't deserve the time of day. Your fired as a promoter.
Out of the thousands of cars here there are a few quick ones. It was a kind of half hearted promotion because I could foresee the lameness and excuses miles away. It was a pity invite to you truly and I know why you wont be there. The sad part is you do too.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 PM

ok im done with this guy. rice is when you attatch a big as coffe can muffler to a stock exhaust, rice is neons, rice is body kits and giant wings. i laugh at these types of kids and most people who have imports on this site do the same. just becuase you own an import doesnt mean its rice.
like the other guy was saying, skill is about how you drive, not how much money you throw into your car and how fast it goes in a staight line....you should try to autocross your rustang i bet you would spin out at the first turn.

im done.
Production #1462

Garrett GT2554R
Old 07-06-2009, 01:22 PM
HP does not = IQ#

Originally Posted by Jspec94LUDE
ricer , whats with that fucking wing on the back of your car and fake cobra r wheels???
I've never seen a riced out mustang

Driver Swag > Driver mod
FabThis<---Click This
Old 07-06-2009, 01:23 PM
97 gt

ricer , whats with that fucking wing on the back of your car and fake cobra r wheels???
you would enjoy the view of the rear of my car, thats probably all you would get to see.
Old 07-06-2009, 01:24 PM
HP does not = IQ#

Originally Posted by ruler
Out of the thousands of cars here there are a few quick ones. It was a kind of half hearted promotion because I could foresee the lameness and excuses miles away. It was a pity invite to you truly and I know why you wont be there. The sad part is you do too.
yea because i'm not driving 1 1/2 hours to race a slow ass mustang in a straight 8th mile line and made fun of by my peers, for clubbing baby seals.

Driver Swag > Driver mod
FabThis<---Click This
Old 07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

no comment on your wing and fake chrome wheels?? DOMESTIC RICER lol!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 01:26 PM
97 gt

Originally Posted by protegerider
ok im done with this guy. rice is when you attatch a big as coffe can muffler to a stock exhaust, rice is neons, rice is body kits and giant wings. i laugh at these types of kids and most people who have imports on this site do the same. just becuase you own an import doesnt mean its rice.
like the other guy was saying, skill is about how you drive, not how much money you throw into your car and how fast it goes in a staight line....you should try to autocross your rustang i bet you would spin out at the first turn.

im done.
I am just proving a point man. People here are all talk and no one will race. If the site had a different name it would not be a problem. The people on here (not all just most) are ruining the car scene in tampa. Here is a chance to race and no one will take it. I am your classic bully for an import. I am being loud, I drive a slower mustang, and I am calling out all. Is there no one to race me here?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:27 PM
HP does not = IQ#

no comment on your wing and fake chrome wheels?? DOMESTIC RICER lol!!!
he's not a ricer man. Look at his sig, he's going back in time.

Driver Swag > Driver mod
FabThis<---Click This

HHAHAHA i didnt even notice! ruler's rustang has big ass wing and cobra wheels! dude if a wing didnt come stock on a car it shouldnt be there, then again a mustang gt going in a straight line might get airborne, so im not sure. loser
Production #1462

Garrett GT2554R
97 gt

Originally Posted by C-Cali
yea because i'm not driving 1 1/2 hours to race a slow ass mustang in a straight 8th mile line and made fun of by my peers, for clubbing baby seals.
its a tampa track your location is the problem not the one for this event.

Quick Reply: Scheduled rice burning