Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Attention TR members

Old 03-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Bloodline Motorsports

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention TR members

Look I know this is supposed to go in the meets and greets section but I know how much we all check those so im putting it here in an attempt to get a better turn out. This april 9th markes the 1yr anniversary of my close friends, Tyler Floridino, death. He died riding an r1 on highway 27 in avon park. Some of you may know of this because of the news coverage or the memorials on here, myspace, newpapers, etc.
I am setting up a memorial ride in his honor on saturday april 11th. The meet up spot will be at Publix parking lot on cypress gardens blvd in winter haven and riding out to the crash scene in avon park to set up a memorial at his crash site and then to the cemetary where is he buried on lucerne park rd outside haines city for a sermen from his pastor. Then we will be going to pizzanos back in winter haven for refreshments. Pizzanos was a favorite hangout spot for tyler and is owned by one of his close friends.
Tyler floridino was a great friend, son and brother and was well known throughout his community and also here on TR. He has bought and traded many bikes, cars, trucks and parts here on TR and was a friend to everyone who knew him. He was an avid tuner and enjoyed stunting his bikes and working on his cars. His family are very respected members of their city and owners of Floridinos Italian Kitchen in winter haven.
Members of the family and his close friends will be participating in this and we welcome anyone else who wants to join in. If you are interested please feel free to contact me thru TR or myspace MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/46154717. Thank you for your time and be safe out there
Old 04-01-2009, 08:39 AM
Broke not Built

putting it back at the top.

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!
Old 04-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Bloodline Motorsports

Thanks man. time of meet up is 11 to 1130am at publix on cypresss gardens blvd in winter haven. txt me at 8636512402 for any further questions. Everyone is invited