Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

MONDAY night meet 11/17/08 message from Head Police Commissioner (very long)

Old 11-18-2008, 09:38 AM
amazed by own reflection

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation MONDAY night meet 11/17/08 message from Head Police Commissioner (very long)

Last night was mostly average.
Nothing special by any means.
Well when half the crowd left to chase chino and rollie

to bad they all were to slow to catch them any way

ok well when everybody had left or just about everybody, an officer pulled up.
It wasnt a sheriff it was the head asshole overseeing the night duties of the police. He was ranting about this and that,How we need a permit.I had asked how to accuire this permit and his response was"you cant get one" how where (he was speeking about all who attend) a saftey problem, a nusiacne(spell check),waisting our lives,literring,loitering,and prowling, blah blah the usuall COP speech.So after a few smart ass comments and fuck you's,
He informed us that he will start arresting and impounding cars at the next monday night event or any event at that except for causway.

I personally thought he has no right to do any of above said, so I decided to not only share the message that was for everybody, but the rights he has(as an officer)

The 2008 Florida Statutes

Title XLVI
CRIMESChapter 856
DRUNKENNESS; OPEN HOUSE PARTIES; LOITERING; PROWLING; DESERTIONView Entire Chapter
856.021 loitering or prowling; penalty.--
(1) It is unlawful for any person to loiter or prowl in a place, at a time or in a manner not usual for law-abiding individuals, under circumstances that warrant a justifiable and reasonable alarm or immediate concern for the safety of persons or property in the vicinity.

The Sweetbay/circle k/lil ceasers parking lots are all PRIVATE PROPERTY. That means where not permitted to be in that area no matter what, its a law, a saftey concern and breeding ground for trouble. .

(2) Among the circumstances which may be considered in determining whether such alarm or immediate concern is warranted is the fact that the person takes flight upon appearance of a law enforcement officer, refuses to identify himself or herself, or manifestly endeavors to conceal himself or herself or any object. Unless flight by the person or other circumstance makes it impracticable, a law enforcement officer shall, prior to any arrest for an offense under this section, afford the person an opportunity to dispel any alarm or immediate concern which would otherwise be warranted by requesting the person to identify himself or herself and explain his or her presence and conduct. No person shall be convicted of an offense under this section if the law enforcement officer did not comply with this procedure or if it appears at trial that the explanation given by the person is true and, if believed by the officer at the time, would have dispelled the alarm or immediate concern.

He can arrest you on any of these grounds.And or impound your car.

(3) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. History.--s. 1, ch. 72-133; s. 1384, ch. 97-102.

: crack::c rack:.Thank me later

Last edited by dutchmastazero; 11-18-2008 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 AM
zetec > vtec

nice find
Old 11-18-2008, 10:02 AM

typical
Old 11-18-2008, 10:05 AM
hate hate hate lol

damn... where were u 1 yr back?? i could have used ur help when i went to court lol...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:07 AM
11 second club

hmmm...
Old 11-18-2008, 10:07 AM
amazed by own reflection

knowledge is power
Old 11-18-2008, 10:10 AM
amazed by own reflection

Originally Posted by jaredzx3
nice find
i work at a law firm so it found me.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:17 AM
zetec > vtec

always helpful.

Speaking of helpful, do you guys do traffic tickets??
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 AM

cops like that suck!
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

ehhh if they/ you guys are being loud, revving your motors, loud music etc, then its your fault, but if you guys are just chillin, not doing anything but talking then he's just being a dick.

but alls you have to do is go to a restraunt in the plaza, buy something from them (drink, food, whatever) and then go back to your car. then your a customer, and they really cant do to much to you.

Quick Reply: MONDAY night meet 11/17/08 message from Head Police Commissioner (very long)