Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Team Profile's Wicked Wheels Car Show!!!

Old 11-16-2008, 04:07 AM
Living in Black & White..

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol yeah Dan won best lighting with a very rare trophy.. it was a really good show we had fun thank you for showing everybody!! Club 350z representing congrats on your trophy's, JDM UPS thank you for been there and helping us!... Xplicit thank you for showing, special thanks to club KI for the longest distance (around 300miles) .. special thanks to Jeovan from Divine Sounds... and just THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR SHOWING, IT WAS A GREAT SHOW!!

Old 11-16-2008, 05:01 AM

I want to thank everyone for coming, Special thanks to Jovan from Devine Sounds and Spencer from JDMUPS for coming thru for us on the judging, GREAT JOB!!! it was hard to pick the winners because there were a lot of nice rides out there, we had to make some hard decisions.

Congrats to Dan that took home best lighting and of course Best of Show!!! Anna came all the way from Fernandina Beach took home furthest distance travel, and 1st place JDM. Team Explicit and Team Without limits took Club Participation it was a tie, they had the same amount of cars and overall they were both looking great!!

Again thank you to our sponsors: Firestone, US Army, Prosport gauges, Devine Sounds, Mequiars, Dr. Neon, Hooters, Panera Bread, MOSI, Maldito clo., New Import Speed shop to name a few...

Thank you to the Teams, Team Explicit, Dreamz in motion, Team Without limits, 350Z Club, Team KI, JDMups Street Team, Team Solo,Unbreakable Dreams, High Rollers CC, Custom car racing, Dream Ryders, Modified Illusions, Scikotics Tampa, Team Xiled.

Thank you everyone again for your support!!! Pics coming soon!!
Old 11-16-2008, 05:13 AM
I'm here.

Yep, my daughter and I had a great time out there! And yes, a LOT of nice rides. What a great turnout. I was glad to attend this one and Tokyo Nights last week and look forward to attending Team Profile and JDMUps shows from now on. Kudos for both of you being very organized and holding a very enjoyable show. And thanks for going after all the complete idiots that like to burnout and make a scene because they are obviously insecure. haha. I like to see you guys don't take any crap. See ya at the next show!
Congrats to all the winners!! Well deserved!
Old 11-16-2008, 05:18 AM
I'm here.

I have "some" pics but not much. just to give you an idea until the pros come in.

Not sure where this one came from but got him to take a quick pic in my car. haha

Old 11-16-2008, 06:53 AM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

I had an awesome time and was very impressed with the turnout. It sucked that the other judge could not make it but it all worked out great. I was very surprised to take Best lighting (i'm sure really pisses joey (luc1f3r) off that he didnt make it ) as there were some great lighting displays there. Also that trophy is quite possibly the coolest thing i've ever gotten. Gina your car is nuts and it was great talking with you and your husband. I anticipate us going head to head more in future tampa shows as you have an awesome ride

TeamProfile you guys really pulled through and i am looking forward to the next one. I didnt take pics allot of pics but i'll post the couple i took (unfortunately only of my car) but i know people took a ton of everyones so looking forward to those

Old 11-16-2008, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas
I was very surprised to take Best lighting (i'm sure really pisses joey (luc1f3r) off that he didnt make it ) as there were some great lighting displays there.
then how did you take best? you have some basic lighting.... !?!?!?

im emo for not being able to make it now.
Old 11-16-2008, 08:33 AM

Default whicked wheels

Originally Posted by Luc1f3r

im emo for not being able to make it now.
Dan took best of show also, that was not a question he has the best ride around, as far as lighting, with his set up and all his fiberglass and chrome makes it stand out and gives it a clean look. hopefully we can see you next year at the show and we will add more places for the lighting category.

Thank you all soooo much for the support, and the awesome feedback. and again THANKS TO SPENCER AND JOVAN FOR AN AWESOME JUDGING!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 09:25 AM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

Originally Posted by Luc1f3r
wow way to cut a brother down . . .

also the install of the lighting was commented on by the judge. there are a number of cars where you see the bulbs, wiring, brackets etc and that can work against you. Need to be as cleanly integrated as possible

Last edited by hombredelassrtas; 11-16-2008 at 09:28 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:46 AM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

here are some pics:

1st off, the coolest trophy i have ever recieved

My boy's celica who i think took best toyota

Old 11-16-2008, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas
wow way to cut a brother down . . .

also the install of the lighting was commented on by the judge. there are a number of cars where you see the bulbs, wiring, brackets etc and that can work against you. Need to be as cleanly integrated as possible
it wasnts an attack on you or your car dan, you know i love you and your car and owe you a lot for the help you have given me with mine. its just compared
to a lot of scion owners (the new civic/rice) you do have basic lighting even you had told me you wouldnt want to go against me in a glow off and that made me happy i was like "wow, dan actually thinks my car is better then his in something, thats crazy and amazing!" im not questioning your glow and the judges ability, im questioning where all the other glowing cars were!?!? there was a explorer at BTA that had amazing glow, i just kinda assumed he would have shown...

sorry if my post was taken the wrong way by anyone, it wasnt ment as an attack but simply a question as to where all the glowers were....

sorry again.

Quick Reply: Team Profile's Wicked Wheels Car Show!!!