Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Tim's Barber Shop 2527 9th Street North in St. Pete

Old 07-25-2008, 12:43 PM
In the making...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tim's Barber Shop 2527 9th Street North in St. Pete

** Moderators Please Move This if Necesary **

Ok guys I donno where to post this.. but I just wanted to do my new friend Tim a favor. I just got done gettin my hair cut there and let me tell you this place is the bomb!! I told him I knew a wide range of people and that I would promote him in some way.. so here I go.

Tim is a great guy. I went in for my first time today and was amazed. This is the first barber shop I've been to that had the baseball game playing on like 8 TVs. Not to mention.. this shop is gonna be on MTV!

Thats right.. MTV is doing a realtity show on this barber shop, kinda like that one show about the shop in NYC. Anyways, I went in and yeah they were a lil busy, but Tim greeted every single person as they came in. He hooked up my girl with a T-Shirt, gave us little cards for free ice cream down the street, a calendar with a sexy Bucs cheerleader on it, and offered us drinks. Ha this guy is Awesome!

I just wanted to put this out to everyone in the St Pete area. If you go in, tell him Corey sent you. I promise you will be impressed.

Hes open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm.
His number is 727-898-TIMS
And he accepts all major credit cards lol
need to fill ur vtec fluid back up, thats why, its located in the back of the block, the little black box.
^^Lmao this shit was just funny