Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

marion county get togethers

Old 07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelvin Racing
There we go Bench Racing again "a camaro and a s13 on the bottle WOULD HAVE burned me.." I have beaten a camaro SS on the bottle and Nissans I don't even want to hear SHIT about those cars being fast what I did to them with my old LS integra ... should be forbidden to talk about on any public forum.

I ask people and other people ask people and they ask people.. and NO ONE has heard of these so called 12 second cars that you put together

That is because I don't talk shit if I don't have MY CAR to back it up with.

i'll vouche for both these cars kelvin and i will also tell u this ...... i would like to say this though .... fuck u and fuck your peice of shit beanerific integra ...... THIS PUBLIC FORUM IS ABOUT STREET RACING IN THE FIRST PLACE.... WHY U ASK ??? BECAUSE I STARTED IT ...... OK I AM PART OF THE SHOP AND MY CREW HAS HONDA'S ... RUN CHINO'S HATCH FROM A DIG ON THE STREET FOR MONEY .... RUN MIKES SILVER EK ON THE STREET FOR MONEY ....... RUN MY CAR WHEN I GET IT DONE ON THE STREET FOR MONEY .... RUN SCOTT'S EK HATCH ON THE STREET FOR MONEY ..... run big carlo's hatch on the street for money I AM REALLY TIRED OF HEARING YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE WE ALL STREET RACE AND U DON'T .. SO STFU AND GTFO IF YOUR NOT GOING TO ACTUALLY RUN ANYBODY ..... DO IT FROM A DIG AND DO IT ON THE STREET U WHINEY LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY JUST WANNA SMACK THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF U HONESTLY

Last edited by Jspec94LUDE; 07-08-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Ride of the Month

I already ran most of them on the street.

Bring your crew of honda's to IFO an run me at the track. If anyONE person on your team of honda's beats me i'll give everyone on it a run on the street for money.

An remember unlike other people I AM a man of my word.

^
Pass was done on Nitrous no wheelie bars.2nd Gear
This Starlet Is The True Definition Of Old Skool | tunermaneuvermag.com

G54B swapped 1982 Toyota Starlet Motor Built and tuned by Flaco Tech, Orlando Fl
6.501 1/8mile stock block stock head Ebay Turbo 50 trim no nitrous.

BIG #'s on a graph dont mean shit,
its the SMALLER ones on the slip

Last edited by Kelvin Racing; 07-09-2010 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

Reason I always jump on Branden an Aaron is because they don't . They feel that running fast is so easy that even a caveman can do it. An bash on EVERYONE'S car, for some reason they feel that their NON-running cars are faster then everyone elses too.

If they could take the time to show respect to other people's cars an setups even the "slow ones" then there wouldn't be no trouble. You guys say in person i'm nicer that's because in person I show respect to everyone no matter the car or the place an they show it back.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE show me where I have bashed on someone's car for being slow or have said that my "NON-running" cars are faster than someone else's.
Old 07-08-2010, 09:52 PM
Wide Open and Sideways!

An remember unlike other people I AM a child of my word.
much better
Old 07-08-2010, 10:27 PM
ROLLIN UP STANKY!!!

I already ran most of them on the street.

Bring your crew of honda's to IFO an run me at the track. If anyONE person on your team of honda's beats me i'll give everyone on it a run on the street for money.

An remember unlike other people I AM a man of my word.

[going to bed will respond in the morning so don't wait up on me]

u have ran none of these cars ........ fuck your track event ... cause im not going ..... we have a track event every saturday night .... its called digs on the street or hwy pulls .... every car i have mentionioned has more power, is way faster , better put togther and is just a plain better car than a peice of shit ls with an ebay turbo kit..... every setup i have built except the ek coupe with the skulls and ctr swap was faster than your dc2 is ..and old heads can vouche .......basically u are fucking disrespectful annoying rat looking little fuck and i cant stand you , your face , or your mouth..... and quite a few people that i dont even know well or hang out with have also said the same fucking thing.... that your just a punk little bitch with a big fucking mouth
Old 07-08-2010, 10:46 PM
coolstorybro.

Originally Posted by importguy1208
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE show me where I have bashed on someone's car for being slow
Originally Posted by importguy1208
your car is slower than your domo doll bitch
Old 07-08-2010, 10:51 PM

hmmm. idk. if i had a say in this random argument, ide say just go to IFO and race him if u are that confident. and plus, IFO is pretty kool. might see some hot bitches.
thats just my neutral opinon since i dont know yall.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:37 AM
Euro Rat !!

why the fuck is ocala tearing its self apart its like the marion county civil war lol shouldn't we be talking shit to ppl in other county's? it's just some food for thought lol .

Bought Not Broken!!!
Member#1

EuroRat

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?

Last edited by iglOo; 07-09-2010 at 06:17 AM.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:47 AM

+1
Old 07-09-2010, 06:08 AM
coolstorybro.

yes, thank you.

Quick Reply: marion county get togethers