Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Sibling Rivalry 3.0!!! August 4th, Jacksonville!!!!

Old 06-06-2007, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sibling Rivalry 3.0!!! August 4th, Jacksonville!!!!

SIBLING RIVALRY 3.0 IS HERE!!!!!!!

August 4th, 2007

Last year was an over flow! We had to turn people away cause there just wasn't room enough! This year we are taking the show downtown Jacksonville! Many floors of the parking garage will be available so we should not run out of room.

Please post this around on other messageboards you visit, ALL Family Toyota/Lexus/Scion's are welcome! Come join us!!

Stop by our home website @ ScionEvoNorFla.com!
Old 06-09-2007, 03:12 PM

We want to just remind everyone that this event is...

FREE TO SHOW, FREE TO SPECTATE!!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:30 AM

Just want to keep everyone updated- this show is getting a lot of pre-registers already!! We have a group of AE86's from Tampa coming, an SC300 Lexus with a 1JZ swap touting to have the 1st place Trophy in the bag (anyone wanna make him work for it?? haha), a HUGE group of MR2's having a pre-meet to roll in together, a number of Off-Road and Lowrider Toyota trucks, etc.

Word has spread about this third years event like wildfire! Hope to see a number of you Toyota owners from Tampa there!! (now back to getting my transmission back on my 3S-GTE swap Celica.. damn clutch)
Old 07-17-2007, 07:12 PM

A quick update while we were at the location from the top of the roof...

Those coming from I-95 North bound taking the Acosta Expressway to Broad St to get off will be seeing the parking garage right in front of them. I really couldn't hold the camera high enough, but there is a huge highway interchange right over the side. You'll be seeing a large 'TOYOTA' banner as you come over the crest of the bridge.

Just to the left, you will find yourself in what feels like the middle of all the downtown buildings. There are a few others chopped off by the camera to the left, its quite an awesome feeling that this is the backdrop of the top floor! You really feel like you are up in the air in the middle of downtown. I got very excited, had to just take the pics to show everyone

Back toward the corner the original picture was taken from, you see a bit of a calmer side to the surrounding area and a number of the bridges to downtown. Down in this corner you'll find the DJ on the top floor, the raffle area and a number of the vendors lining the sides as well as the RC Drift car arena, etc. We're counting on a few select rides to show up as more 'featured' rides to accompany a number of other vehicles that will be on the top floor. So bring the best, we're going to be looking for others to join us!

3rd floor of the parking garage is going to be sign up for parking. There will also be a designated area for staging before rolling in an parking. Those that are with clubs or crews will be able to use some area off to the side to line up before rolling on up the floors.

We are also planning a number of specific closed off spots for feature rides to show per floor, please mind those spots! Also, every car will get TWO spots to park in! That means if you want to angle the car however you like to pull in, knock yourselves out!

We are just over 3 weeks away, see you all there!
Old 08-07-2007, 03:28 PM

The turn out was great.. 106 cars came and I want to throw my thanks out!!

We have everything from old school to new school, 4 floors of toyota's in this 7 floor garage.. it was unbelievable the quality that showed up this year!!

Just a bit of a teaser and how the location lent to just some beautiful shots after sun down!!

We are still awaiting our official pictures.. I'm sure they will be up on the site soon, but thanks to everyone that came out!!!