Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

>> Official AHQ Car Audio Meet This Saturday, October 14th <<

Old 10-09-2006, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation >> Official AHQ Car Audio Meet This Saturday, October 14th <<

It's that time of the month again. This Saturday, October 14th at 6:30pm, we will be holding our monthly AHQ Car Audio Meet/Show. The event has grown and become popular enough for us to make a few changes now. Please read this thread carefully!

As always, the event is FREE and open to all TR members. All vehicles who wish to take advantage of the FREE DB METERING or want to show off your gear must register (fill out a slip of paper) at the front gate when you arrive and then park inside. If you are not metering/showing, you are still strongly urged to register and park inside the fenced area (don't be an outcast ), but not required. Lighting has been improved in this area and we want to keep everyone more compact so we can more easily mingle with each other.

Those metering, depending on your order of registration, you will be called up to take THREE (3) READINGS. Additional metering may be possible after everyone is said and done. Given time, we may also play around with the "Bass Race" type competition.

As always, Toby (TJElite) of T&J Elite Customs is kind enough to host the event, provide the free metering, as well as free food and drinks (usually pizza and soda). Because of Toby's generosity, I would strongly urge you to thank him, check out his shop, and keep him in mind for any of your car audio/video needs. So everyone come down, whether you have a system or not, bring your friends, and feel free to crank your music up and hang out, make some new friends, and check out some cool systems.

Please Mapquest T&J Elite Customs for directions or contact Toby (TJElite) directly.

Cliff notes:

What: Monthly AHQ Car Audio Meet/Show
When: Saturday, October 14th
Time: 6:30pm until ???
Where: 101 Pine Ave. S, Oldsmar, FL 34677 Ph.# 813-818-8956

And don't forget, FREE DB METERING & FOOD!!! Be sure to register and park in the fenced area when you get there. Don't miss it, we expect our biggest and best turn out yet!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:04 AM
Rick James bitch

Ill be their... My system may also be for sale....
Old 10-11-2006, 07:49 PM

ttt
Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 PM
coolest dude ever

was a fun meet. i was there with the big gray expedition. my subs busted out a 149.5 peak on music and a 148.2 in bassrace!

ill see you guys next time

ha! getting close to that 150

for all you bassheads check out Realm of Excursion tons of subwoofer videos (i got one under treo and a few under various) and the forum is great. 2k+ members and more car audio knowledge than you could shake a stick at. check it out!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:55 AM
Rick James bitch

Yeah that expedition was hitting pretty hard. I was the one that had the grey integra. I hit 142. I feel I did damn good for what I had in my car. If I build a new box & upgrade my battery it would help me out alot.
Old 10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
P.I.M.P

yeah i still have yet to make it up for one...always seems i have stuff going no the saturday yall do them...so far i dont have any plans for november so ill probably come to that one

IT'S COMING!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:44 AM
Rick James bitch

Im trying to get shit right so I can have me a ported box built by the time the next meet comes arround..