Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

causeway and gandy

Old 08-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Elite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What the hell is the point of this thread? go cry to the makers of fast and the furious man, no matter what you say, it will never be the same, and as for new meets, if you were into the "race scene" as you say you are epidemic, then you would obviously know where to see and get runs in without being caught or "snitched" on...

And last time I checked it aint your thread, its TR's, if you want property of whatcha type, go make a blog and stop picking on the people that post and disagree to your long boring speach
Old 08-16-2006, 01:27 PM

lol take a midol homie its just words. im picking on the guy that said i was gonna get carjacked at gunpoint not the guys that disagree.

i think my topic has served a purpose so far. i will continue my mission. tha rightous will rise up while the weak get left on the bridge.

u need people like me... so you can point your fukin fingaz.. and say... Thatz Tha Bad Guy... so.. Wut does that make you??... Good?
Old 08-16-2006, 02:18 PM
Redrocket part 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

::it's got a t3/t4 turbo dominick!:: with a hundred shot of naws and a nicely welded manifold you definately will rise to tha top!! or perhaps if you had a nice and fast car..... maybe the faster smarter guys would let you in on the "hot spots".......this is by far an entertaining thread!!!! G.E.D.

Current Cars

05 ZX6R FOR SALE! Help me pay for school PM me for info.
95 Civic EX 4dr- D.D.
99 GMC Sierra 5.3l ext. cab. Under construction
05 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R Plasma Blue

Last edited by ekhatchboy; 08-16-2006 at 02:21 PM.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:31 PM

the hot spots and the krews i used to roll with all disapeared due to reasons i cant discuss on this so-called "racing" forum. y do you think im making an attempt to see wuts been goin on wit the street scene.

entertainment was half the purpose tho
Old 08-16-2006, 02:55 PM
Redrocket part 2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

keyword RACING forum not STREETRACING forum ..

for one, man, i dont know you and i wanna say this respectfully so here we go.

the reason you are getting negative feedback is because you are trying to discuss street racing on a site that does not condone it. the remarks you are making are as if you are the king of the streets:hence the F&F statements
If you truely wanna know where the spots are just hang out at the meets and dont do any burnouts or anything and you will get noticed and make friends and friends know friends and they know where other cars are meeting up at and eating and talking car chat. or know the events going on at the many speedways around the bay area.

Current Cars

05 ZX6R FOR SALE! Help me pay for school PM me for info.
95 Civic EX 4dr- D.D.
99 GMC Sierra 5.3l ext. cab. Under construction
05 Kawasaki Ninja ZX636R Plasma Blue
Old 08-16-2006, 05:54 PM

i let me car do the chatting... i dont need no friends... i got my boys all i got is enemies to make by runnN my mouth and backN it up by leaveN u fkZ behind.. Just tell my boy where the spots r thru PM... u cant tell me none of ya'll go to race... y have shit into ur car if u dont... quit beN lame and throw some locationz our way...
Old 08-16-2006, 06:13 PM

to ekhatch im not discussing streetracing im trying to find meets that arent so lame. you aint gotta try to be respectfull words dont hurt me just dont insult me and we good. .... but yall know if you been going by causeway for over a year unlike all these new cars that show up and think its ok to sit with cops. there was a group that would meet and ryde out. thats all it was.

my other point... when you see cops sitting at your spot before you even get there knowing they will kick you out by the end of the night even if you are not racing. STOP GOING. its common sense... set up a new spot till it cools off

99extreme is slow and does burnouts for no reason. dont pay him no mind
Old 08-16-2006, 06:37 PM
Elite

Yeah dude, I agree on the cop situation, but I've been to gandy and the causeway, and not ONCE have I seen a COP just sitting with people and chatting it up? Gandy and 60 will ALWAYS be the hotspots in that area, reguardless of you try to change that.

Theres ALOT ALOT ALOT more locations in that region but, just google map that shit and look for straight a ways I suppose.. you'll find some people to chill with.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:12 PM
B Tuned CRX

decide on a place to go from either bridge, gather people there to follow. *problem solved*
Old 08-16-2006, 09:01 PM

Quick Reply: causeway and gandy