Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Kissimme Old Town Corolla Meet

Old 03-25-2006, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kissimme Old Town Corolla Meet

Ok, here it is...for APRIL 7th 2006:
We are going to MEET at OLD TOWN-KISSIMMEE, and be part of the car show and Cruise.
The date has been set for April 7th. This is a FRIDAY, so make sure you clear your schedule for this date. The Central Florida Corolla Car Club will be here(which I am happy to say that I just became a member).

In O/T not only you will enjoy showing off your ride, you'll be able to play games, go on rides, and eat...all in one place. It will also promote the Corolla Car Club in the Central Florida Area as well as around the country as Tourist also visit this amusement park. After the Cruise is over, we can go somewhere and party or play pool, or simply go home. It is up to you.

This information is provided by CCC's Leader: For CCC members only.
I'm reserving the main stage area for a total of 40 cars. I may or may not be able to get more spaces depending on how soon you all respond. For now I need to know who will like to participate on this FREE CAR SHOW that you could win by points given by spectators. We are going in as THE FEATURE CAR CLUB for that night. This will give us the rights to lead the Cruise around Old Town.
It is also up to all of us to make this happen; we need maximum participation from all chapters.

Old Town RULES:
1. MUST have Proof of INSURANCE, VALID DRIVERS LICENSE, LICENSE PLATES and REGISTRATION. O/T Crew WILL Ask for this ITEMS!!!
2. No excessively loud music or exhaust. If you ride is loud, avoid reving it up!!
3. No excessively leaking of engine fluids.
4. Follow the O/T Crew's instructions at all times.
5. Vehicles must be from 1973 to 1987 OR newer if your ride has 4 or more aftermarket mods.
***Keep in mind, if the O/T crew feels like you are violating any of the above, they will not let your ride in or kick you out at any time!!!
AND I HAVE SEEN an Rx7 get kicked-out for extreamly loud exhaust system!!!!

The Schedule: For CCC Member's
Be at the O/T Feris Wheel on April 7, 2006 @ 4:30PM...SHARP!
You MUST BE THERE BY 4:30PM in order to be registered into the Car Show and Cruise. If you arrive later than this time, you may end-up parked away from the group that arrives early. Registration starts at 5PM.

Others that want to come at ^^this time and get to know us no problem, just show up!

For those non CCC Members in Central Florida, you too can still come and hang out w/ us and other Corolla's, and if not you can join the club to be on stage by visiting www.corollacarclub.com

Hope to see ppl from here come out as well.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pics are late but here they are http://corollacarclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1954&page=1