Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

NO BULL NATIONALS! MARCH 4TH at BRADENTON!!

Old 02-06-2006, 08:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NO BULL NATIONALS! FEBRUARY 25TH! at BRADENTON!!

The first race will be at Bradenton Motorsports Park on Saturday March 4th. We will have our own pit area and staging lanes.

I will be heading down there this week to lay out the cruise route. It will be somewhere close to the usual 20 mile cruise.

We will be teching in first, then doing the draw for the ladder and then going on the cruise. From the cruise, we will be going directly to the staging lanes so there will be NO CHANGES TO A VEHICLE between the cruise and first round.

BMP wants to see how the event goes and I am hoping they will give us the rest of a schedule depending on turn-out and how smoothly this one race goes. We have discussed a complete schedule for the year, but they really want to make sure they are OK with the event before committing to an entire year.

I hope to have everyone's support and look forward to seeing you all out there on March 4th.

Thanks!!!
For more information please visit WWW.NOBULLNATIONALS.COM

Anyone think they can hang? Come prove it!!

DrivelineStudios will be there taking pictures and video...so even if you dont enter the race, you can still do the test and tune and get shots of your car on the track...

PLEASE tell everyone you know about this race....it is gonna kick ass!

NEW DATE - FEBRUARY 25TH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2006, 04:50 AM
Has V.I.P in HELL!

hey is it run what u brung?so i could show up in a 1500# 3 window with a 632 ci engine in it on juice?is there anyworking on the car after we get back from the cruise.like switching out tires and so on.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:16 AM

The rules are easy. Mufflers and doors are mandatory. Don't let the tail car pass you on the cruise. No modifications between the cruise & first round. Other then that … it's game on!

BRING IT!
Old 02-14-2006, 09:30 PM

Come on out guys! This is gonna be a great race!!