Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

A Florida Rally for Spring of '06...read on

Old 08-24-2005, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Florida Rally for Spring of '06...read on

Hey guys Dr. Livingston here. New post, but sunday nights know me by now, by some. I have been contimplating an event for spring of '06, and I wanted to get a lot of details before divulging it, but I wanted to see how many were interested beofre racking my brain. Now we all know the Gumball 3000 is a crazy publisized event, and a lot of fun to boot. Well there are many mainstream rally's across the globe, and after seeing the fun and crying about not having 50k for entry fee I decided to organize our own for the Florida region. There will be a million questions and all will be answered once a plan is set in stone but for now the idea is this......Clearwater to Miami. One day, with pit stops, timed locations, and awards for random stuff liek best of show and so on and so forth. It will not be a straight down route which one would think because we wanna make it fun and not over within 4 hours. So a course( of sorts) will be "asked" to follow. We are hoping to get with a Hotel in Miami (an insider workin on this project works in hotel buisness) and we are looking to get a group discount, a sections of the lot blocked off for our arrival and later that night we can all shower eat and hit Miami. Now the cost of entry and how many and all that is a blur, but we're trying to get an idea of whos interested.....we dont care about who's not or the people that say it won't work, cause it will, and negative energy isn't needed. So if this sounds fun, leave a thread with an idea maybe or just your sig. Look for new posts soon. And remmeber its a RALLY....not a RACE Black Tie Rally www.Blacktierally.tripod.com It's a very raw site looking to get transformed with more info soon.

Click here to sign up for THE only road rally in FL this Summer!!! www.blacktierally.com
Old 08-24-2005, 08:05 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

sounds nice.. keep us up to date!
Old 08-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Rraawwrr!!

whats the diff between a rally & a race?
Old 08-27-2005, 01:23 PM
FWD SUCKS!

sounds like fun, i'm game

Originally Posted by boosted_seo
A car isn't fast unless the check engine light is on . . .
Originally Posted by
one_fast_ek: Why is it always the ugly primered hatches are always the fast ones . . . ?
(\___/)
( ='.'= )
(")__(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Old 08-27-2005, 06:25 PM

sweet, this will be awesome

SCOTT
Old 08-27-2005, 06:46 PM

Hmm, could be interesting.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:22 AM
SUN☆WORKS

I am in
Old 08-28-2005, 11:30 PM

The diff between a rally and a race is a race has a winner and a loser. A rally is simply a convoy of cars from point A to point B with or without checkpoints and times. Simply most of all a rally is legal, a race is not.

Click here to sign up for THE only road rally in FL this Summer!!! www.blacktierally.com
Old 08-28-2005, 11:35 PM
MINI LOVE>

so the rally i a freeforall

My Mini will kick your Mustang's ass
Lazyman crew #004
. . . CUE >> Auto Restyling
35920 SR 54, Zephyrhills
(813) 779-3991
Old 08-29-2005, 01:26 PM

essentially MCS05 yes it's a free for all. If anyone gets a ticket, arrested, acts stupid you are on your own. The rally is simply a common ground for the meeting before and the party after. Only one person is responsible on how you get there