Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

~*Carrollwood Tuesday Meets*~

Old 07-10-2005, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb ~*Carrollwood Tuesday Meets*~

Ok.. Due to former meet problems with police and lot owners. A new spot is needed to replace the Kash & Karry. My Vote is for , the new meet to be held in the Big Lots Parking Lot on Gunn Hwy just south of anderson rd. The Parking lot is a ideal for groups. An Auto Parts store, and a Car Wash.. Mainly the car wash is open 24-7. Its somewhat hidden from the roads. So This is my Idea I mean.. I know it was brought up before . But being that we have some people that like to mess around .. There would be room for that too. Post up and lets see if we can't try one here to see if its better or worse.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:58 PM
could be worse

it needs to be somewhere somewhat like knk was, hidden. You couldnt really see us from the road so it kind of kept us out of trouble (thats why we were there for over 6 months). Also, we need to get people to quit beind idiots with there loud ass system and burn outs. there the ones getting the complaints on us. I say we go somewhere like ed radice park out on south mobily, or by gte credit union on gunn there is a nice parking lot on the side of the building that isnt very noticable

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-10-2005, 05:57 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

KnK is still the meet until further discussed,If they problems at the current spot dont stop,a new meet will be arranged.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by Skittle
KnK is still the meet until further discussed,If they problems at the current spot dont stop,a new meet will be arranged.

and those that are invited will be pmed, we dont want this to become another retard fest...

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 07-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Boostaholic

I say the new spot IS NOT TALKED ABOUT ON A PUBLIC FORUM...let the ricers go to KNK.....

TURBO SERVICING & SALES | FUEL INJECTOR SERVICING
GARRETT - BORGWARNER - BULLSEYE - HOLSET - 3K
TiAL - TURBONETICS - FULLRACE - PRECISION
Shop Forum | FaceBook | Website | Online Store
Old 07-10-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

Originally Posted by SupraKid
I say the new spot IS NOT TALKED ABOUT ON A PUBLIC FORUM...let the ricers go to KNK.....

amen... and thats coming from one of o.g.'s of the knk meet, as am i, jamie, and a few others

kirk YOU will recieve a pm

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 07-10-2005, 07:18 PM

And what about me..?
Old 07-10-2005, 08:08 PM
You can't handle it

Originally Posted by fathead
and those that are invited will be pmed, we dont want this to become another retard fest...

I know, last time I went (which was only my thrid time out there), there was a crazy ass guy on a four wheeler and a bunch of people doing burnouts in and out of the parking lot. I really liked the meet but didnt talk to many people (didnt really know anybody from TR). So if the meet does change to somewhere else, please inform me, I wont do burnouts or nothing crazy like that, and I just want somewhere to chill on tuesday night and look at some nice ass cars
Old 07-10-2005, 08:44 PM
could be worse

dude you know that its going to get around where the meet is at.. But Im willing to try it, you guys know i dont do that stupid shit and i better get a pm!

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-10-2005, 09:15 PM
You can't handle it

I'm feeling the same way, its just I havent met too many people only because I cant walk up to people and just talkin to people I dont know.. I dont know, but I want a frickin pm too