Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

* HUDSON Ave. & Little Rd. * Tonight!! 7/8

Old 07-08-2005, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation * HUDSON Ave. & Little Rd. * Tonight!! 7/8

[Weather Pending] For all people wanting to show up to this meet Please help this meet grow. It has allot of potential. No bad cop eliment and allot of good places to eat and hang out all within 5mins of driving from this spot. allot of great people to get along with and a wide selection of cars to be seen.

Here are Directions from 3 City's

Directions from Tampa
]Take SR41 to SR52 to Little Rd and hang a right. You will fallow Little road to pass One street light "Fivey Rd" Proceed to fallow Little Rd till you see a Publix Shopping Center On your Right.(You will see a Wendys fast food joint 1st.) [You can allso take SR54 if needed]

From Clearwater
]Take US19 North to State Rd52 You will hang a Right Untill you see a real large Intersection Called "Little Rd." Hang a left Onto Little Rd. and you will pass your 1st street "light Fivay" Go down Little for a Mile or so and you will See a "Wendys" And a Publix center on your right.

From Spring Hill
]Take US19 North pass county Line rd. to the next Light to Little Rd. hang a right on Little and fallow it down 3 street Lights down to the Publix shopping center on your left.

If you need any More Info or Directions PM me for my Cell#
Thanks looking forward to see you guys/girls out there.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-09-2005, 06:52 AM

from 9ish on the weather was fine, roads still a little wet though
Old 07-09-2005, 09:22 AM

Will try again this friday.
Old 07-09-2005, 08:48 PM

I just got home from driving around with justin, we meet some cool people with mustangs. This guy just moved here tonight and he is trying to run and shit. He was cool about everything tho, not like most stang guys. He and some other friends with stangs are coming out friday. The one guy kelly runs like 11's with slicks(spray's). And this other guy that lives here has a red gt that sounds pretty bad. Hope we have a good turnout this friday.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mister2
He was cool about everything tho, not like most stang guys.

F U

http://www.youtube.com/user/mofobucs?feature=mhum
^Mofo Productions^
Old 07-10-2005, 09:41 AM

Most stang guys are like i will beat you and they don't even know what kind of car you have. I called you last night to see if you wanted to meet them, We were right by your house.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:51 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Mister2
Will try again this friday.

I might come out next Friday, I had my lil pimp this weekend.
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"
Old 07-10-2005, 09:53 AM

Robs tru tho. You say all nice and shit do you wanna run me for fun and they are like ill kill you i have a "MUSTANG". They even laugh harder when you say i have a saturn LOL punks. Robs right tho most stng guys need to trim there mullets LOL
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:55 AM

Scooter, they let you have the pimp during this weather, in your house! LOL im just fucken w/ya. Bring chase so he can talk shit for us to the mustang guys LOL hes good at that.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:58 AM

We should try and get ass loads of people to come.