Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

SONIC First Annual Show (details emerging)

Old 07-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Offset Is Everything

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation SONIC First Annual Show (details emerging)

SONIC ON MONDAY NIGHTS STILL PWNS AND WE STILL ROCK OUT EVERY WEEK, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE, but due to last weeks horrible showing due to rain and such, and this week being the 4th and everything (which i will most likely still chill up there after i get off of work if anyone wants to join me) and the organizers' enthusiasm for motorized vehicles Rob, Christian and my self are planning the First annual (insert really cool carshow name here) As you might of guessed, the name is still in the works, so are any particular sponsors for the event. As of right now, we are planning it to be a classed, judged event with at least trophies as prizes (again, pending any sponsors) we will most likely be doin best domestic, best import (show and jdm if there is enough interest from both groups), best bike, best truck, best of show... the bikes and trucks catagory are pending as well with the show of interest, the location of this show as of now will most likely be in the Winn Dixie parking lot across from Sonic, but please pm me with make and model of vehicle if you have interest, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO PLAN FOR, DEMAND=SUPPLY SO PM OR EMAIL!!!!

:edit: i did say annual for a reason, it will be every year, and junior bacon, please delete former thread, THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL

:::UPDATE:::
So i spoke with Rob the other day, he wants to see OVER 100 ENTREES, to entise this we are planning door prizes for a good number of the first entrees we get, SSP's crew and PrimoGen will not be forgoten, Also, the categories to entire will be as followed: BEST IN SHOW, BEST PUBLIC OPINION, KIDS CHOICE, BEST DOMESTIC, BEST IMPORT, as of now BEST OTHER (bikes and trucks) and possibilities are best sound, best motor setup. Rob is also trying to get a TRAILER DYNO yes one of those dynos on wheels rigs, and a DJ is a possibility. ill be in contact with those who were wanting to sponsor the event... thanks
-MIKE
Old 07-02-2005, 10:10 PM

Lets see some more interaction between the imports and domestics. I swear those two were seperated from eachother and no one spoke to the other.

Less middle schoolers would be nice...

PLEASE TELL THE NASTY ASS PINK AND BLACK LEOPARD PRINT BIKE TO NOT SHOW UP .

In all honesty its alot of fun people. Soon as my mercedes is sold Ill try and bring my classic car out... the other one anyway.

-Keenan

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a man lives a pure life, nothing can destroy him."
Buddha
Old 07-03-2005, 07:31 AM
Offset Is Everything

we've never looked down on or bashed the classics, they choose to leave at the same time around 9 o clock, rather early for everyone, there is plenty of people that would love to see your project, including me, so when ever you feel like it, come on out
Old 07-03-2005, 10:21 AM

glad to hear a car show is in the makings....check your PM mess bad blazer
Old 07-03-2005, 10:22 AM

I'll come out tomorrow night with my Celica. And I'll be there for a while since it's having a hot start problem. If I drive it for a bit and turn it off, it doesn't want to turn back on until it cools
Old 07-03-2005, 03:16 PM
SUN☆WORKS

I am in for the show but coming out monday may be impossible. I know I have missed a few weeks up at LOL but I have not forgotten about you guys. Freelance work is killing me. The nights I do set some time aside for the meets are always 40 miles from me
Old 07-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Wombat S14

sweet man.....im gonna try and roll out there tomorrow night for a few!
Old 07-03-2005, 05:31 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Are you plannin on having it on a Monday night? Or like during the day on the weekend? I'm interested in helping w/ sponsorship. PM me and I'll let ya know what I can do.
Own-em, Sell-em, Love-em, Race-em & Break-em.....
"Why must you swap engines? Was there something wrong w/ the one that was in there?"
Old 07-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Offset Is Everything

love to see the enthusiasm guys, yea ill be chillin after 1030, ya know since Blockbuster is open 365 and i just happened to get the shaft on the 4th and i emailed rob to get with him, ill have an update mid week
Old 07-04-2005, 09:14 AM

Is anyone going to sonic tonight????? Being the 4th and all i didnt think people would show. I wouldnt if i had something to do, but i dont.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.