Crx Project, we are finishing up!

Old 04-02-2010, 06:02 PM
90% grind 10% sleep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by K24ITBS
Last I had heard they were addressing the brake system. Also my project has gone way beyond the scheduled timeframe and I have no problems with it taking longer so that LHT can keep appointments they had and not push customers who have waited to get appointments back.
good things take forever....
I TUNE KPRO AND S300
I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Then stop wasting peoples time, run your car and not your mouth... thats why you will always race slow cars, fast cars race for money....
Old 04-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Spent more money than you

Seen this car at the shop...absolutely beautiful. Carbon fiber axles for god sakes.

Racing Integration
LHT Performance
My tuner is named Alpha
Roque Fab = The best Fabricator in the WHOLE WORLD

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by The Spectacle
Carbon fiber axles for god sakes.

whaaaaaaaaaa?!?! crazy.

amazing build

Old 04-21-2010, 06:28 PM
has a new plan in action

pics of said axles? or they dont exist

Old 07-03-2010, 10:31 AM

updates?

Old 07-05-2010, 04:19 PM

Here are the updates.

I picked the car up from LHT. towed it back home and started to fix little things on my own. I got a lot of the front interior in. Got the battery finished up and some misc sensors I needed. Got a few other things cleaned up and had her ready to take on a first drive.......that is until I realized the car will not disengage the clutch.....

As i was trying to troubleshoot the buddyclub shifter box I had broke. It first siezed up and then a bunch of plastic just broke. Ordered a new box from hybrid racing and got that installed. Ran thru the hydro converison...seems like everything works but now Im in a spot I cant get out of AGAIN.....apartently the next step is removing the trans and checking the disc to make sure it was installed correctly (wasnt installed at lht) but I honestly dont have the time nor the tools to even start taking a motor out anymore....so it sits again until I have time to do anything.

Im just upset because I felt when buying all brand new parts I would avoid problems but honestly Ive had more failures and problems with the new parts then just using old ones....very frustrating. With work and my family I really dont have a solid a mount of hours to put towards the car and I dont have the room to have a car be in pieces and on jackstands with a bunch of childern in my home also.

Its in limbo once again except this time she starts and idles....just dont have the resources or time to mess with this stupdi clutch issue....at this point ive lost focus with her because im just tired of problem after problem. If I wasnt so upside down in this car it would be gone.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:03 PM
death

let me know if you need fast cash for the car
Old 07-06-2010, 11:39 AM
90% grind 10% sleep

PM me i might be able to come help you out.
I TUNE KPRO AND S300
I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Then stop wasting peoples time, run your car and not your mouth... thats why you will always race slow cars, fast cars race for money....