Confusing project

Old 07-30-2009, 01:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Confusing project

I was doing some research on quality performance shops in the area and you guys kept coming up. I just got back from Iraq a few months ago, and my unit is gearing up to go for a second time in the near future.
When I moved back to FL a few months ago my car (Nissan 240sx S13) was stolen and recovered a few blocks away wrecked. Insurance wouldn't cover it but luckily my engine (red top sr20) was not damaged in the accident. So I found a shell, swapped my engine, tranny, suspension, interior, and a bunch of other stuff out of the old car and into the new shell.
When I tried to start it all I got was a single "click." Pulled the starter bench tested it, works fine. Have checked a few other things, still no idea what the problem is. I had to redo a lot of wiring in the engine bay so that is a possibility, but all in all I am tired of scratching my head and not having a car to drive. The car has some body/paint issues but as soon as I get it running it is off to paint. Would it be possible to drop it off to you guys as I live in Sarasota, and I would have to trailer it up there, when would be a good time? How busy are you guys? When could I expect you to have a chance to look at it? Thanks alot sorry for the novel.

Nissan S13 Hatch
SR20 DET
3in turbo back exhaust
Intake
FMIC
Alum. Rad
SAFC
Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 AM
John @ LHT Performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like a ground issue but we'd be happy to look at it. Give a call at the shop to make arrangements to bring it down. We'll see what we can do for you.

727 344 1800

*Turbocharging* Engine building* Tuning *Intercooler piping*exhausts* headers* clutches ,fabrication and much more

13 years in the same location.

** HONDATA Authorized Dealer+ Tuner **

01 Type R-647whp street car w' AC - Cover of turbo magazine Feb 2008

01 K20a INSIGHT - Cover of Honda Tuning magazine June 2008

2011 KR-Z K20 powered CR-Z -Cover of Honda Tuning magazine April 2011