Gs ENGINE Build A Few Years Back

Old 02-12-2010, 08:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gs ENGINE Build A Few Years Back

WOW I PICKED THIS ONE OUT OF MY PICTURE FILES. I DID THIS ENGINE FOR MY FRIEND YEARS AGO. SHE HAS PUT 30,000 MILES ON IT SO FAR WITHOUT EVEN A DROP OF OIL. CAR RUNS GREAT, MIGHT BE ONE OF THE BEST RUNNING 420A AROUND PINELLAS BECAUSE THE FACTORY ENGINES DROP LIKE FLIES, WELL THAT’S AFTER THEY GET SOME MILES ON THEM. USING A FEW PERFORMANCE PARTS LIKE BEARINGS AND RINGS CAN REALLY MAKE THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT. AND SOME GOOD OLD ELBOW GREASE TO MATCH. EVEN WHEN I SEE HER TIME TO TIME SHE IS IMPRESSED ABOUT HOW WELL IT RUNS EVEN TO THIS DAY. THINKING ABOUT A ENGINE BUILD THINK OF US. COME TALK TO A FRIENDLY FACE THAT WILL TAKE THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE INS AND OUTS OF ANY JOB YOU HAVE FOR US. JUST SIMPLY DIAL 18887651500 AND YOU HAVE FOUND THE PLACE.

Old 06-14-2010, 10:00 PM

Bump
Old 06-14-2010, 10:05 PM

N this would be my car!! These guys did an awesome job for me...My car cumbed out on me n by luck n chance met them...They definately took good care of me n i dont think i couldve asked for any better...As much as i drive this car its been drivin great ever since n to my surprise everytime i take it for my oil changes never a leak n never any probs the guys i use cant believe it n give props to the people who did my engine..Anyone would be crazy not to come to u for this kinda work! MANY THANKS!! - Heather