Alex's 2JZ 180SX Misc. Fab

Old 09-28-2010, 06:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hahah are u kidding me? U have no experiance with shit and we both know this. What cause u made friends with cars and ur trying to get a 240 together let me guess ur a hard core drifter now! If you knew anything about my set up or cars in general you would realise that's a baseline run for my setup with nothing done to it. My turbo is far from "huge". This car will make amaizing power when it's actually done. I'm just wondering why your ao interested in my car ?? Let's be real u speak out of your ass and have nothingto back that up. Geeez your full of funny facts man. I mean if u have a car that runs and wanna see me in anyyy and I do mean any kind of event I'm all for it bro. Never claimed to be anything I'm not. But I know you have absolutly 0 experiance behind a wheel. So why run your mouth?? It's pointless. Get off your computer and back up all this shit you feel you can talk. BUD!!
oh what kind of power did your car put down? It's not even like I'm out here bragging or repping these numbers. It's fine for a car half done. Actually more then fine, just nothing special sooooooooo not sure what ur trying to get at? Hmmm ahaha and thy turbos not doing shit?? Bro it's 9psi!! WTF else should it be doing? It's not even in it's efficiency range at all. You really are clueless, that must suck

and not that I really have to explain this to you but i will do alot with my car when I finish my project! Hopefully one day you will to when u have something worthy of any auto sports .

Last edited by 91180sr; 09-28-2010 at 08:17 AM.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:45 AM

Oh and to add to that so you don't have to google answers to basic questions you may have. You can have any turbo you want but if your on 440 injectors and a stock computer you can't push it. 9psi was safe and easy to make my car run. What do you think I should have made with that fuel set up !?? Seeing suddenly out of the fucking blue u think you know car stuff lol .
Old 10-26-2010, 08:52 PM

I decide to undelete this thread, To show everyone just how ignorant this guy is.

Last edited by bikeimports; 10-26-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:30 PM

And by-the-way Thanks Alex for teaching the less intelligent of us, A thing or two about turbo efficiency, I guess you should be making about 650rwhp on 440cc injector and 9psi of boost on 2jz-gte with jdm cams on a afc tune with no timing control.

elscruffalo: here is a link where you can boost your turbo iq. If you don't know and wanna learn without looking like a neophyte import tuner, send me a private message and i'll continue to send you great links and books to read so you can turbocharge your knowledge on the basics.

TurboByGarrett.com - Turbo Tech101

Now that you made yourself look more unintelligent than what you probably are, Please do not return to my forum, until you can make a accurately constructive informed based comment.

Last edited by bikeimports; 10-26-2010 at 09:45 PM.