These Freakin theives !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-20-2009, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default These Freakin theives !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It gives me fuckin chills everytime i hear "another honda stolen" or anyones car stolen for that matter. Everybody on TR, where ever they may live modify,build,race ,invest shit loads of money into our cars, some people think its stupid and pointless( just like girls with purses) we do it because we love it, its a passion and these motherfuckers see something they wish they had and fuckin steal it,instead of workin ur fuckin ass off just like everybody else. And to top it off the bitches rarely ever get caught and sadly u rarely ever get ur car back or belongings unscathed . Its so fuckin scary to think that something u love or invested years of ur time and money into just gets taken away from u overnight while ur sleeping. Ive been hit three times since ive been in Florida , luckily my car has still been there when i woke up, but in fuckin peices. And the cops dont give a fuck about a "ricer" , trust me ive had cops tell me maybe u should drive a daewoo, fuck that!!!!!!!!

And for all u bitches who like to steal and fuck wit peoples money and livelyhood , if i so much as see a bitch looking at my rims to close or even admiring my paint or even a perfect strangers car , ima fuckin lay ur asses out ,no matter how many of u there may be cuz beleive this shit i can fight very well and i can shoot.

Everyone on here I would expect all yall to do the same
cuz this shit is getting fuckin rediculous , especially with the economy the way it is barely any fuckin work for anyone out there so u know theives got bills too. Everybody just dont get caught slipping stay on ur shit if u gotta set an alarm to get up and check on ur whip , do it, cuz doing the same work twice is never fun and u never get the same results.

OH yeah , fuck u motherfuckin theives , hope u die in ur fuckin sleep, bitches!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Queen of the Slownessssss

^ +984135148613218913216413216541322465103219641

That's why I went out and got me a gun!

In the final analysis, it was never between me and you anyway...

TR EM1 Crew member #41
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 AM
DC Crew Member #1

I lock my ish inside a gate every night...and I live far away from the action lol
Old 08-20-2009, 11:32 AM
Cool Runnings

garage kept ftw...
you guys should really look into a fuel cut off switch that is hidden..no power going to the fuel pump means car will shut off which means they cant really steal your ride......and if you do install something of the nature dont go bragging about it....

keep ya'll honda's safe.....

She can pop it she can lock it ........ I'M IN LOVE WITH A HONDA

R.I.P. DELROY MANDERSON SR. 1-30-73 ~ 9-19-02

THE FEW
THE STRONG
THE BRAVE
NATURALLY ASPIRATED

TR "OLD SKOOL EF MEMBER" #05
Old 08-20-2009, 11:38 AM
DC Crew Member #1

O and I know exactly what's under your hood old renegade ...better watch out for me lol just messin with ya.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 AM
i love girls

if theres a will theres a way, i mean install switches but if they want it really bad they will tow it or something.

Jst4shw store: HID's-LED's-LUGNUT's-STICKER's-JDM GOODIES's

Like us on facebook
Old 08-20-2009, 11:45 AM
In the making...

+8762348976532098534

I know how that goes with the wakin up at night shit.. I got lucky one time and woke up to take a piss.. looked out the back window and see some dude all up in my whip.. Went outside with a bucher knife and told him that I would feed him to my dogs if he didnt haul ass.. haha
need to fill ur vtec fluid back up, thats why, its located in the back of the block, the little black box.
^^Lmao this shit was just funny
Old 08-20-2009, 11:48 AM

alarms , kill switches, remove radio faceplates dont bump ur system through ur neighborhood , and dont leave valuables in plane sight and of course be carefull who u show and tell about u setup etc...... cause 9 times out of 10 if theyre not the theif they speak too lowdly near a theif
Old 08-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Cool Runnings

Originally Posted by custom240sx
O and I know exactly what's under your hood old renegade ...better watch out for me lol just messin with ya.
is that so, you may generally know but not the specifics.. i know whats under yours and i saw too

if someone comes my way and try to get my whip from where its at....they will take what they get!!!!!!!

She can pop it she can lock it ........ I'M IN LOVE WITH A HONDA

R.I.P. DELROY MANDERSON SR. 1-30-73 ~ 9-19-02

THE FEW
THE STRONG
THE BRAVE
NATURALLY ASPIRATED

TR "OLD SKOOL EF MEMBER" #05
Old 08-20-2009, 11:50 AM

if they cant start it they have been known to tow it . get a good alarm and gps hide it good and dont tell anyone. if u get alarm make sure it has pager dont hook up the lights or siren get switch for hood make sure if any door trunk or hood is opened it triggers alarm ur pager goes off they dont know its going off but you do get ur a gun or bat or anything u want catch them and make them sorry for comin for ur shit