LS Vtec Build and swap is running MiNT! Thanks!!

Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS Vtec Build and swap is running MiNT! Thanks!!

I started an LS Vtec build over a year ago and I ended up talking to several builders and shops all around in Tampa, St pete, NPR, clearwater etc.. Once I talked to w/ The Honda Connection, I was convinced who was gonna handle all the work for me. This guy knows his stuff all around, period! He knows all the details that most ppl don't, things that will make you feel comfortable knowing that your parts and build are being handled right the first time. He always gave me his suggestions and helped me throughout the whole time. Was very patient knowing my situations and the things I had to go through. Everything that he did on the motor and car was quality work, and he let me know anything wrong before moving forward along the build, which was a plus for me, basically did many extra things that most other places wouldn't have done for you.. It's good to know that your build is with someone who you don't have to second guess or doubt, which was what I wanted in a builder.. So needless to say I learned alot from this guy from this build which was just a bonus lol.. If you want quality work the first time at good prices, I def suggest to give him a phone call or shoot him a mssg, won't be disappointed!..

My car went from an Auto to manual as well in the process, and the Stock auto LS was replaced with a B18A block/B18C head, B16 S4C tranny...CR should be around 11.8:1 on pump 93, chipped P72 tuned on ECTune.. For more details on the build itself check out my thread link below:
Tamparicans LSV Build Thread
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...tec-build.html