Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

ECU pins

Old 05-27-2003, 05:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECU pins

I need to put in the 2 wires to my ECU for my d15b7 to d16z6 swap in my 93 DX, But where do I get the pins from? Ya know the ones that you put on the end of the wires and plug into the ecu harness under the dash (I asked on Honda-tech.com and I had to break it down simple for them)
Old 05-27-2003, 09:18 PM
d : - L ......

HEY I have been trying to get a hold of you but your PM s have not been working & I dont know your number .I have the pins you need to hook up vtec & pin code if you need it.)IN Tampa if not),Your going to have to find a auto salvage place with a 92-95 civic,once you find one just cut the plugs that go to the ECU & Repin It............. So IM guessing you got your car working?What was wrong w/ it?.............IF you need help PM me or call
Scott

Last edited by S.crix; 05-27-2003 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-28-2003, 01:39 PM

yeah I got it runnin, The coil was bad on it and the water leak was due to UPS droppin the block, one of the stops on the water pipe got tore off and there was a big hole in the pipe. it is running great. 2 things ive got wrong with it are one of the sensors on the Intake manifold is broke, and the exhaust manifold is cracked (Thats why it was painted shiny black) But overall it works pretty good, Im just tryin to get my VTEC hooked up, Ive got the pin map (From FF-Squad) it should just be 2 wires to the ecu and one to a ground. Where in Tampa would I be going if I came there to get the pins?
Old 05-28-2003, 04:00 PM
:mugen member:

Veterans expressway/Erhlich rd
take I-75 north for about 2 hours to I-4west then take I-275
(Going toward St. Pete.)untill you see Vet expressway then go north on that intill you see Erhlich rd turn right on erhlich then right on carrolwood meadows drive & Im right there 5605......
scott