Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Question (ITR Cluster Install)

Old 04-10-2003, 04:58 AM
HUH??

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question (ITR Cluster Install)

i know its not going to be a perfect fit, but installing an ITR cluster into a 97 EK???? i dunno, seems like there would be all kinds of gaps around the sides

if anyone has any experience, advice, photos, etc....i'd really appreciate it...thanks

- J
Old 04-10-2003, 05:18 AM
HUH??

yeah, i did a search before i posted and came up with nothing ;[ maybe i just had the wording wrong...i try again, thanks man

- J
Old 04-10-2003, 05:30 AM
HUH??

yeah, i tried again and even tried just searching posts he has made, but nothing...its cool, i'll just wing it...thanks for tryin'

- j
Old 04-11-2003, 08:10 AM
proud father ;D

hmm... lets see...

http://patriot.net/%7Emerritt/gauge.html

enjoy!

-Mike

say WURD! lol

http://www.myspace.com/jdmmike02

2000 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
2004 Kawasaki ZX6R - SOLD
Old 04-11-2003, 08:23 AM
HUH??

yeah buddy ;] i downloaded that ish yesterday and the cluster is in like flynn ;] with a little re-wiring help from honda tech tony

WURD!!!

thanks mike
Old 04-11-2003, 08:58 AM
HUH??

i doesn't "fit" fit...just because they are totaly different shape wise...there is a little re-wiring (at least on mine there was) but if you just take you time it works out...i would just get the CTR cluster, but i don't feel like paying 400 bucks for one *thumbs down* way too much...i got this JDM ITR Cluster for 80 BUCKS! can't beat that with a stick! ;] heheheh

yeah, i made a make shift bracket out of my stock gauge cluster (the black plastic housing)...so once i screwed that to the ITR cluster, i had my mounting holes too ;] plus it takes care of that gap of which you speak...right now its sitting a little "back" (angled) but i think once i shave a little more off, it will sit up-right...i'm very happy with how everyting turned out...i'll get some pics soon also

RavageEJ6_you say you got something made for the gap at best buy? you know someone there or do they just do that kind of stuff? if i like how it looks you think you can tell me what i need to do or get another one made? get pics, get pics! ;] i'm very curious to see it

thanks

-J