Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

teggy boost help!!!!! plz!!!!!!

Old 12-14-2011, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default teggy boost help!!!!! plz!!!!!!

hey guys need some serious help here. I am ballin on a budget here. I have a craving for boost any boost at all like a drug addict. The problem is i have not a remote clue on how to install a kit lmao.I was wondering if this kit is any good its by godspeed GODSPEED CIVIC CRX B16 B18 B-SERIES DOHC T3T4 TURBO KIT | eBay it comes with everything but injectors and fuel pump,boost gauge(i also dont have a remote clue on how to install those ether the guage i know how thats about it) Like i said any help is greatly appreciated if anyone has a how to on how to install a turbo kit and injectors and pump i would greatly apprecite it thanks,Matt
Old 12-14-2011, 02:36 PM
Not harsh, just truthful

Google will be your best friend. There is PLENTY of write-up's on this. Plently of threads, videos. We are not gonna sit here and spoon feed you information you really could have taken 2 seconds out to find yourself. I would not advise an ebay turbo kit, you are better off saving up and getting into authentic parts crafted with quality, because although yes the ebay kit brings everything, you will have to replace everything a little further down the road which is what you should be worried about. Long term reliability as I'm sure this is your daily driver. Craving for boost so bad? Look up a video on youtube, buy a video game, but please don't rush through this process which can set out to be rather tedious, so do some good reading and figure exactly where you want the car to be at and go from there.
Old 12-14-2011, 02:46 PM

k thanks for the info...The more i read up on it the more of head ache it seems like its going to be lol am starting to second guess this idea
Old 12-15-2011, 05:18 AM
Not harsh, just truthful

It won't be a headache as long as you have everything together the right way the first time along. Tune, maintenance, etc..tired of seeing people wanting all this power then yet are too broke for a $400 tune..
Old 12-15-2011, 05:52 AM
Pops

The T in Turbo=Trouble.....

Jdm b18c R LSD CRX si
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #96
JoKie TuNinG
RANGCRX BUILT TYPE R
StricKlyMT
727-510-6301