Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Greddy EVO vs. Apexi N1

Old 05-22-2002, 12:10 PM
AEG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey everyone. I am getting ready to buy an AEM CAI for my non-vtec integra. Next i plan to add a full cat-back exhaust system. I have narrowed it down to the Apexi N1 or the Greddy Evolution systems. Does anyone have any opinions on which one i should get? Which one would probably sound better? which would give more HP increase? I know that i can find the N1 for about $490 and the EVO for $590. Let me know what you guys think - thanks - brad

Originally Posted by shinmei2006
if you want to have fun get the s2k, if you want to go fast in a straight line but get made fun of in everyday traffic, get the srt4
Old 05-22-2002, 12:52 PM
is cooler than you

For those prices youre overpaying. The N1 will be pretty loud most likely. As for HP gains every car gets different numbers from mods like that. I personaly wouldnt go with either of those but Im a fan of quiet near-stock sounding exhaust.

Old 05-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Hang on Sloopy

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by integra21
hey everyone. I am getting ready to buy an AEM CAI for my non-vtec integra. Next i plan to add a full cat-back exhaust system. I have narrowed it down to the Apexi N1 or the Greddy Evolution systems. Does anyone have any opinions on which one i should get? Which one would probably sound better? which would give more HP increase? I know that i can find the N1 for about $490 and the EVO for $590. Let me know what you guys think - thanks - brad
I have an Apexi N1 on my Integra LS. I love the sound of it. Its pretty deep and loud. It damn sure doesnt sound real raspy. Im actually selling it so if you have an LS check the For Sale forum.

patrick

Looking to get flooring done in your home or office? Carpet, Ceramic, Marble, Wood, Etc. Feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks!!
Old 05-22-2002, 01:15 PM
B16ACRX

I can talk cause ive been through 2 exshaust sys. and i had the the greddy evo slaped on when i first bought my car now i have the apexn1 and its pretty good lot more noticable throttle response then the last not as loud but i think thats because i onlly have a cx stock motor with a akimoto intake . It got nice sound though i think. its just that if your car is lowered it scrapes the us spec speed bumps heh! it does so i raised the car like a inch. Its a better i think then the greddy. ive seen alot of people switch the the n1s and apex is alot better turst me you will notice a differne in flow it feel alot freeer. if you know what i mean. The better your can breath the better.
Old 05-22-2002, 01:16 PM
B16ACRX

price wise there about the same it just depends on were you get it.
Old 05-22-2002, 10:17 PM
TR Registered Member #5

nothing beats a 3 N1 on a turbo car i love mine

Editor - Stangtv.com - Dragzine.com

2011 Mustang GT Premium 6-speed manual Sterling Gray Metallic - New Project Car
SCT SF3 - FRPP Adjustable Handling Pack - Vortech 597 RWHP 476 lb/ft - 7.5 PSI

1965 Mustang - Blow thru Dart SBF 427ci with a Paxton NOVI-2500
Hydraulic roller, 91 octane, 1030HP