Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

someone help! 3rd gen prelude

Old 11-11-2009, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default someone help! 3rd gen prelude

i bought a 3rd gen si yesterday, for $500, runs perfect, 216k though, and an hour after i got it, we broke the shifter linkage, my buddies and i, wanted to see what it could do..so as of now, im looking for the part to fix it, going to the junk yard in st. pete today where they have an 89 lude si for parts, and i was told that the shifter linkage is the same from 88-91, so it should be driving by thursday..
power everything, and everything works, only bad when i got it was the miles and cracked windshield, and a little rust on the trunk lid, but i wanna just get a carbon fiber one to replace it eventually, so im not worried about fixing the rust

not 4ws i dont think, it doesnt have the "4 wheel steering" logo on the steering wheel, but it handles really good, taking sharp turns at like 40 without squealing the tires, idk, you tell me, i dont know anything about these except for what ive read online, im a noob, i dont wanna mess this car up, i love it, so help me make it a beast on a budget!

thanks everyone!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:00 AM
Turn 7 at Sebring

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to TR.
Moving to the H/A tech section.