Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Stripped bolts...

Old 03-03-2002, 08:54 AM
--Hebrews 13:2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Installing some headers on a 98 prelude and two bolts that attach the headers to the head are stripped. How do I get these biatches off?

Thanks in advance for your help
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

--Matthew 6:19-21
Old 03-03-2002, 09:26 AM

Nevermind does anybody feel like installing some dc sport headers onto a 98 prelude? Please!
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Old 03-04-2002, 08:10 AM
Sayien

dood just bust out the dremil it does wonders
Old 03-04-2002, 09:09 AM
Kung Fu Hustler

Should of Emailed me Austin! Seems like your switch to toyota has affected the Honda portion of your brain JFWY man
John Whizz1800:Mugen =136 ft lbs

AIM: Shinmantis
Old 03-04-2002, 07:37 PM

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by sangui
Should of Emailed me Austin! Seems like your switch to toyota has affected the Honda portion of your brain JFWY man

Well it looks like I need your help Rodrigo!! Ringo got the stripped bolts off but he couldnt get three bolts that hold the header off! These things siezed nicely! Also I know Ted is really going to need your help soon since his car just broke down tonight! Basically we need to take off his intake manifold Ill tell you why privately to save some embarrasment!
Drop me a line sometime my motors goin in Saturday.
340-0871

Old 03-05-2002, 06:16 PM
Stand-up King

hey asshole you better keep it on the DL!! Ill kick yoooooo assssss biatch!?:fawk::fawk:

Old 03-05-2002, 06:29 PM
Kung Fu Hustler

Too late I already know! Im telling everyone and their Mother! MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA
John Whizz1800:Mugen =136 ft lbs

AIM: Shinmantis