Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Type r as much as i can lol

Old 04-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Bowley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Type r as much as i can lol

So im trying to make my engine as much as a type r as i can and i think i found a good deal here so i eed some master mechanic advise
i want to buy these parts as a bundle do you all think its a good deal
  • JDM Bare Type R Cylinder Head w/ Cam Caps & Cam Rails
  • JDM Civic Type R Intake & Exhaust Camshafts
  • JDM VTEC Solenoid
  • Type R Lost Motion Assemblies
  • Type R Rocker Arms, Misc Bolts, Seals Etc
  • Type R Yellow Intake Inner & Outer Valve Springs & Retainers
  • Type R Blue Exhaust Inner & Outer Valve Springs & Retainers
  • Type R Lightweight Valves w/ Keepers
  • Type R Red Valve Cover
  • all this for 1900
And i found some type r pistons for only 170 brand new the shop goes through pay pal so it should be legit race axis is the online store and there itr pistons so..

also i want to get a golden eagle kit for a vtec conversion
1)Golden Eagle Vtec Conversion Sandwich Plate with (1)-6AN fitting for the plate and (1) for the head. (1) -6AN steel braided teflon hose for oil supply. (2) Golden Eagle Vtec conversion Dowels for proper alignment of the head and block without machining. (1)1/8 NPT tap and (1)plug for the oil port in the head. (1) Golden Eagle worked factory head with dowel holes opened for any application. (1) tube Hondabond. (1) ARP Headstud kit.
this kit is for 320

so if i bought these three things would i be set or would i need more things?
and would this be a good way of going to pretty much type r my car as much as i can

Robert better not get in my face... 'cause I'll drop that motherfucker!

You're a big, fat, curly-headed fuck!

Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good, got a luscious v of hair going through my chest pubes down to my ball fro. She takes one look at me and goes " Oh my god, I've had the old bull now I want the young calf" and grabs me by the weiner.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:24 AM
engine building &best

ok i will pm you my number cause we need to talk i dont want to see you wasteing your money

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Alrighhhht buddy! Let us in on what a person REALLY has to do
and so we all get smarter, post it here.......I look forward to your list of what really is needed, not what isn't ..........Thanks-Bob

Originally Posted by rangcrx
ok i will pm you my number cause we need to talk i dont want to see you wasteing your money

Keystone Facebook ...click: "Keystone Motor Car Club"

Port Richey Rod Run at Coast Buick GMC Coming May 25 2024
https://carstoshow.com/registerevent.aspx?eventid=99114

50's Diner US19.... A Florida Attraction.
1730 US-19, Holiday Fl 34691 click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/t...-racing.html CHRA sanctioned cruise-in.
Cruise-In; Free; Every Saturday 5-8PM plus 10% off the whole menu to cruisers

All Cars Every 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast: Since 2015 and more. click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...e-senor-honda/

Old 04-20-2009, 08:49 AM
starting over

lol rang is prob going to tell him that he doesnt need the g/e kit, to get 82mm p30 pistons, and to use a normal b16 or gsr head. or something along those lines. IMO for a beginner the lsv kit is a good way to go bc its pretty much stupid proof. get pr3 or p30 pistons so u dont have to mod ur ls rods, and headstuds are over rated. all the rest sounds good to me. u can prob save money by having a normal valve cover powder coated red, and using a gsr or b16 head with the itr valve train.

RIP PABLO AKA FATHEAD.....YOU WILL BE MISSED!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:49 PM
engine building &best

altho im starting to worry if this is the same guy that down talked demon motor sports about his Gsr supercharger cause his acting the same with tons of the same posts and info.

oh only thing different what you said^ i was telling him to stick to stock bore

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?

Last edited by rangcrx; 04-20-2009 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:54 AM

why the whole type R skeme? im just wondering!

cuz maybe with that same amount of money you can build a motor a bit stronger than that of a type R replica! and that type R replica will never be the same thanks to the porting jobs done by the honda guys that came in the b18c (jdm) and b18c5's over here