Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

What CaN I Do With 5k To My Stock 97 Civic Coupe

Old 04-03-2009, 07:57 PM
MUSTANG NAZI!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whatever you do don't go H series lol. Buy that GSR swap that he wants to sell to you, get some hasport mounts, and full boltons. get a rolling tune, and some suspension and wheels and you will be set
OLD SCHOOL EF CREW MEMBER #100

Old 04-04-2009, 08:21 AM

i would really wonder if i was going to be racing all the time to get the 5 grand worth,or if id be better off leaving it stock until it blows up and you actually need a new motor...just somthing to think about.do you race that often?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BtZ..AcCord
They do have H23 DOHC Non-vtec,a stock H22 puts out 200 hp stock i think so a H22/H23 combo would make alot of power i don't know what i'm saying just stating there is such a thing and i think its called the Frankenstien swap G23 or G22 something like that .
just get the jdm h23 vtec not a frank h23/h22

its just better out of the box
Old 04-04-2009, 08:46 AM
engine building &best

trade yours in with your 5k and get something nice like a Bmw or new altima

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?
Old 04-04-2009, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Kung.
I have a JDM 97'+ b18c SiR swap from Hmotorsonline.com

I have full paper work w/HMO stamped block, rom-tuned ecu,engine harness everything.

Give me $2500

this dude is a flaker dont rely on him for your motor, he was supposed to sell me this crx then he stoped answering his cell phone and played little kid games. Then messages me that he got a gsr to drop in it i see that worked out real well
Old 04-04-2009, 11:27 AM
MUSTANG NAZI!

Originally Posted by AllShowNoGo
this dude is a flaker dont rely on him for your motor, he was supposed to sell me this crx then he stoped answering his cell phone and played little kid games. Then messages me that he got a gsr to drop in it i see that worked out real well
lol i hate flakers!!! but if he would sell mikes old crx i would jump on it in a heartbeat
OLD SCHOOL EF CREW MEMBER #100

Old 04-04-2009, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by AllShowNoGo
Im sorry, I was only selling it for personal family reasons.. Id never get rid of this car if I didnt have too. I dont think we had any set agreement did we?? down payment?? no.
I love my crx..

I needed money and I got it another way, How does that make me a flaker?

Also, The motor isnt for sale anymore either... since I already dropped it into my car.

Last edited by Kung.; 04-04-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 06:13 PM
smooth as its name.

GSR + Suspension + Wheels FTW.

do it.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Kung.
Im sorry, I was only selling it for personal family reasons.. Id never get rid of this car if I didnt have too. I dont think we had any set agreement did we?? down payment?? no.
I love my crx..

I needed money and I got it another way, How does that make me a flaker?

Also, The motor isnt for sale anymore either... since I already dropped it into my car.

bro i called you the morning of and was about to rent a dolly to get the car home i offered to pay you 600 that day and you give me the title and we pick the car up the next day and id pay the rest. On the phone you said we had a deal, i pulled the money out of the bank and then you flaked im just tellin some one my experience and lettin them kno whats up.
Old 04-04-2009, 07:55 PM

I wasnt going to get rid of my car if I didnt have too, I told you that the day before.

Pulling money out of the bank dont mean shit..

Flaker is when someone dont show up to buy something, Flaker is not when someone doesnt want to sell something anymore..

WE didnt have a agreement, The agreement starts when I have money in my hand.