Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

92 prelude si parts?

Old 12-07-2001, 02:06 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my friend has a 1992 prelude Si(2.3l) and it has...i/h/e FPR fuel rail cam gears pullies removed cat its also automatic..he runs consistent 10.0 at sunshine...cant seem to cut off that last 1/10th of a sec to hit 9s...and ideas of what he could do to help? does anyone make t-bodies for 2.3l preludes? also would cams be a good investment u all think? how bout some head work?
-Dan

Originally Posted by moldyhands
in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 12-07-2001, 06:48 PM
KJ
bored at work

RC could overbore the throttle body. Ive never heard of anyone making cams for the h23. An H22a vtec head works but I dont know the specifics.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 12-09-2001, 10:31 AM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

yea but everyone sed its not worth it to swap heads b/c its so hard to install and them he would have to get new cam gears new header and he would end up being slower...im trying to convince him to swap trannies but hes very reluctant for some reason.

in the immortal words of the very wise Kid Rock, "3 foot tall with a 10 foot dick"

though for me, you'd have to change it to 10 inches, and you'd have to change inches to millimeters, and you'd have to change 10 to 5 and you'd have to change dick to poor excuse for one.
Old 12-09-2001, 11:54 AM
Eat My Ass With a Spoon

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by Mr Self Destruct
he needs a manual transmission in that car for sure.
yep!
Old 12-09-2001, 08:20 PM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

i was looking for a new tranny for my sex ride seeing how im prolly gonna keep her and wanted something more beefy and stumbled upon this... http://www.transmissioncenter.net/Import.htm..if he wont swap....might as well build it right

Old 12-10-2001, 07:40 AM
Cracka-Faced Cracka!

yea $300 isnt a bad price..converters for my car are usually more than that and domestics parts are usually alot cheaper than import ones..john is that something u could install?