Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

will pay you for Motor swap!!!

Old 01-12-2009, 06:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will pay you for Motor swap!!!

i need help you guys. bad.
my 94 civic cx hatch has been down for almost a month now.
the third gear synchros went out and i really didn't want to fix the transmission so i opted for a motor swap. well i looked around and found the best deal in a 97 civic hx coupe. i want the d16y5 from the 97 to be swapped into the 94 which has a d15. i can spare about 500 bucks to have it done. i need it to be done right and i need it to drive and run right. i live in bradenton which is about a half hour away from Tampa and i don't have a lift or any tools but i have a truck i can use to bring your stuff here. my name is Matt as you can see and my phone wont be turned on until Tuesday or Wednesday but my number is 941-565-0949. if it is turned off just reply to the post. thanks.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Banned

i would be happy to do this for you if you can get the car to my shop.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:20 PM

i will come to you and do the swap....my number is 561 809 0862 lemme know...

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 PM

lol what u seen it?

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Rick James bitch

Ill do the swap if you can get it to my shop which is located in Clearwater. 863-236-8024 Terry
TR 5th Gen Civic CREW Member #14

T & C Racing

What VP Race fuel's should we carry?

FT Crew Mascot lol
Gotta love my hater fan club. I love the fact people worry about me 24/7 Ill never be forgotten. I love you guys.....
Old 01-15-2009, 08:10 PM
honda civic

your still goint to need a tranny. mabe i can help a little but ur going to have to get some1 to re wire it up i can have it droped in at ur place

Ya boy wit the clean teal green civic, with the jdm headlight and that gsr interior, and that single cam non vtec, the chiped ecu, headers and gun meatal rota slips, the tv's from the roof, indash jensen, and that viper alarm that keeps yall away from haveing it all!