Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

New injector options for the Honda guys/girls

Old 11-14-2008, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New injector options for the Honda guys/girls

I posted this in my shop forum but I doubt everyone looks in there

We're going to be testing these injectors Sunday at Bradenton Motorsports Park on flaco0018's car. Feel free to come out and look at the injectors and get our opinion on them. If they work as good as Tony Palo / Tony1 (T1 Race Development) says they do we will be stocking these injectors! I dont sell anything I have not tested throughly. Not worth it to me

* They are a 48mm long body, shorter than normal injectors. The adaptor tops make them "normal" 60mm length and adapt them to 11mm (B series) or 14mm (K series) orings. The K series guys can run the injectors with no adaptors at all and they are the same length as the OEM rsx injectors so no spacers needed on the rail. These have a droplet size comparable to a 600cc Siemens injector and way better spray pattern and atomization than any other 1000cc injector on the market. The proper battery comp values are also provided with each set so you can set it up in your computer and have consistent a/f ratios as battery voltage fluctuates. Most other injectors don't offer that information at anything other than 1 voltage level. With the tuning solutions we have now there is no reason not to run a large injector. This will give you room for the future because we all know no one is happy with 250whp Even some all motor cars are running these

* High Impedance, no need for injector drivers or injector resistors or resistor box

* High pressure capability, All injectors will run comfortably at 100psi above 10v, flow will be increased by approximately 50% at 100psi

* High duty cycle, with a recovery time of only 1ms, all injectors will run up to 92.5% duty cycle at 9k rpm and 95% duty cycle at 6k rpm while maintaining linearity within 1%

* Excellent low pulsewidth response, linearity within 2% all the way down to 2ms, predictable response down to 1.5ms. Using a 3 dimensional battery comp table with Motec V3 software, low pulsewidth response can be linearized to practically zero flow.

* Good atomization, Droplet size of the 1000cc injector is comparable to the Siemens Mototron 60lb injector, and is far better than the Multec 95lb, Standard Motor Products (RC) 1000cc and Siemens 72 and 83lb injectors.

* Excellent consistency, no sets will require more than a 1% trim

* Ruler flat response, unmatched linearity means easy tuning and accurate compensations

Sorry for the bad quality pictures below In a hurry

* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead

Last edited by Alpha; 12-03-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:03 PM

o yes baby

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 11-14-2008, 09:36 PM
tomEK

what are all the sizes this company makes? id like to upgrade to maybe a 250 for a 97 y8
Old 11-15-2008, 06:49 AM

I have seen these around, however I have to try a set my self & see if they really make any difference.

Originally Posted by tomEK
what are all the sizes this company makes? id like to upgrade to maybe a 250 for a 97 y8
Running stock injectors will be fine for your application. Your not going to gain anything by going to an aftermarket injector or larger injector for your setup.

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831
Old 11-15-2008, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by tomEK
As of right now I have only inquired about the 1000cc injectors. I will find out the other sizes. I can tell you this. flaco0018 started up the car this morning with the OLD Precision dead times still in the AEM EMS but with these new Bosch injectors. He said the car idles better than ever. A LOT more stable. So will see what today holds with fine tuning the dead times and everything else
* IP Web-Site

Old 11-15-2008, 08:40 AM

Went ahead and put the Aeromotive regulator on. Going to setup the new dead times and give her a go today. He said it idles 100x better and leaner even with the Precision dead times. With the Precisions to get a good quality idle I would have to idle the car a little rich no matter what I did. Now he says the car is at 14.7:1 - 14.5:1 stable. Also says driving the car (still on Precision offsets) the car drove between 16.5:1 - 14:1 in vacuum with no hesitations. I have not seen for myself but things are sounding great
* IP Web-Site

Old 11-15-2008, 09:41 AM
KJ
bored at work

You let Ariel install them, uh oh.

Gracie Barra Clearwater Gyms in Clearwater, St. Pete and Port Richey
pm me if you are interested in trying a free class at any of the gyms.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by KJ
You let Ariel install them, uh oh.

10.6@136 k20
ALPHA TUNING For all of your tuning needs 7275051423 Induction Performance

BUILT BY KJ
Old 11-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Retired Ricer...

Could this mean 1600's without the need for a driver in the near future????

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 11-15-2008, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
Could this mean 1600's without the need for a driver in the near future????
I HIGHLY doubt it. But. Tony took his 1600cc out to run these. If you run a Weldon, Aeromotive Eliminator or a pump like those (not A1000) you can make more power with these injectors than your turbo is capable of

My impressions after tuning and driving the car today. First. WELL worth the extra money. I'm able to idle the car at 850rpm - 900rpm at a 15:1 air:fuel. I'm able to cruise the car at 16.8:1 - 17:1 with NO hesitations. The car accelerates quicker. On/Off throttle response has improved greatly. I really can't say enough about these injectors. Definately bad ass! I'm going to keep a set or two instock from now on
* IP Web-Site