Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

trying to wire resistor box

Old 08-14-2008, 09:02 PM
IS FASTER THAN YOU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trying to wire resistor box

ok i am trying to wire this resistor box into my dc integra..

the plug has 5 wires on the box. one is the hot of course.. and the other four are injectors..

but my plug coming from the car has 8 wires.. any ideas.. anyone have a run in with this..
Old 08-14-2008, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by ekcoupe
ok i am trying to wire this resistor box into my dc integra..

the plug has 5 wires on the box. one is the hot of course.. and the other four are injectors..

but my plug coming from the car has 8 wires.. any ideas.. anyone have a run in with this..
That plug that has 8 wires, is power distribution block. Get a digital multimeter and pin the yel/blk wire from each injector and mark it on the block where it dead ends. Cut those out of the block and wire them to the 4 wires on the resistor box. Then take a wire where u cut the 4 wires from the block and solder it to the 1 wire on the resistor box. All your doing is putting the resistor box between the power block and the injectors. I have a picture that might help u for this. I gots mad tyte ms paint skillz

Honda of Wesley Chapel Crew Member #1

TR 5th Gen Civic CREW Member # 07

TR H2B crew #2

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Last edited by Blue92ludesi; 08-14-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:12 PM
IS FASTER THAN YOU

so what are the other 3 wires just power wires.. so 4 are injectors and 4 are power..?