Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Needed Education PLEEEASE

Old 08-13-2008, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Needed Education PLEEEASE

How's everyone doin? I am new to this site and looking for some help. I have looked through here and can not find what it is I am looking for. I am going to do the H22 swap into my 95 Accord EX. I have looked in just about evey thread I could find about this and have about 1/2 of it figured out. A few of the people keep talking about this h22 swap manual that you can get online. Now swaps are not cheap and I really don't see the point of buying a book that I am going to use only once (hopefully). Can anyone help me with this? If it's something that I am going to have to bit the bullet and buy than so be it. My only other question is, is the book worth it? Thanks to all my fellow Honda brothern for the help.

Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 PM
aspiring luder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes, the book is worth it, but its not a book on swapping the h22 into your accord, its a book on the prelude, so what your getting is everything about the H22, which you'll need if you ever plan on doing any work on the H, torque specs, service limits, all that good crap

just search ebay from prelude factory service manual, and get that, if you're luck it will even come with the electrical supplement, all at a pretty good price