Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Brake/Tail Light Question...

Old 02-21-2008, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brake/Tail Light Question...

As dumb as this may seem, I'm lost... Got some new tail lights for my 92 Civic. No probs with the lights connected to the trunk, but for the others in the stock lights there are 3 bulbs & 3 places to put them in the lights. Now with the new lights there's only 2 places for lights, in which the blinkers & brake lights connect, & not the running lights. Maybe I'm lost, but how are they street legal with no running lights. I found a temporary fix for that, but any suggestions on properly installing them? Maybe crossing wires or something? Another problem came today.. my brake lights just stopped working when my headlights were on. Which never happened before, and they were working fine after first installing the lights... Thanks anyone in advance. It's too dark to play around with them now, maybe I'll figure something out in the morning. Just wanted to get some input... TR never fails to help.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:47 PM
Retired Moderαtor

those little white boxes on the near the fender in the engine bay you should have 2 of them, check to see if there cracked or not, also can you post pictures of the taillights. coupe or hatch
Old 02-24-2008, 05:10 AM

yeah...show us some pics.