Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

B18b hopes and dreams??

Old 09-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Its a secret

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B18b hopes and dreams??

My K20a2 dc swap is almost finished and i was wondering what am i going to do with my old bseries (ls) motor. i know the sleeves needs to be honed and one valve needs to be replaced in the head other than that. what should i do with it. Then i had this crazy idea. They put a k20a into a buggy looking thing why not put a Bseries. I have all the parts all i need is some tubes and weld a sick ass frame together. I wouldnt call it a go kart. So anyways does anyone know where i can find plans or anything that can help me start this project out.

Hero's arent born there american
made.

Aco. 53rd CSB LTF - TMT - 1st SQD
Afganistan Tour 2005 - 2006
- Its Game Time -
Old 09-19-2007, 02:10 PM

sheeeeeeeit you could use a stock d15b8 and fly if u built a frame with proper mounts and stuff, it'd probably rev like a mini formula 1 car. i been planning to build something like that for a little while now. my brother and i weld pretty well and are probably gonna be building a frame like that sometime soon.

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 09-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Try honda-tech.com in the welding and fabrication section. Someone ought to be able to help you out there.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
Its a secret

thanks for the support, right now drawin plans from the ariel atom and the i recently heard of some kind of kit car that uses the h22

Hero's arent born there american
made.

Aco. 53rd CSB LTF - TMT - 1st SQD
Afganistan Tour 2005 - 2006
- Its Game Time -