Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Looking 4 a good Honda/Acura shop!!!

Old 09-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Nu Dat!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking 4 a good Honda/Acura shop!!!

I have a 94 integra LS b18b. Im looking for a shop that I can start taking my car to if I have any questions or need some work done.

Most of what ive done has been system stuff, a body kit, Ive also thrown a garrett t3 turbo kit on it, with a tial 38 w/g, blitz b.o.v. and a msd wire and distributor set up.

I get really good prices on all the product im looking to buy, but Im looking for some one that has fare installation pricing, stands behind thier work (warranties), and some place LOCAL (TAMPA-ISH) that I can keep coming too.

What im looking to have installed...Im keeping the turbo kit.
1)Eagle Rods 2)Aris Pistons 3)Skunk2 valve springs, retainers
4)Crower cam shaft, and crank 5)Stage 2 clutch 6)Tunning of course 7)Eventually I will get my blocked sleeved, and add on a stand-a-lone fuel management.

Now.... I can do this one of two ways. I have a B18a just sitting in my garage. I can get the parts, and work done on this one. then swap out the engines. Or I can sell the motor sitting in the garage, and use that money towards my project. What do you guys think?

Im serious about this. Ive spent alot of time on my car already. Im trying to finish this car, so i can move on. Any positive feedback is appreciated.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check the shop directory. https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/h...directory.html

Authorized Dealer & Tuner for: Hondata, eCtune, Neptune, AEM, Crome, Precision Turbo, Omni Power, Walbro, Innovate & more. Dyno Tuning Services, Ecu Chipping, Chipped Ecus, Conversion Harnesses, Widebands, Fuel Injectors, Fuel Pumps, Map Sensors & more.
For more information visit http://www.Phearable.net or call 1-888-236-9831