Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Need A Truck To Use Plz Look

Old 08-19-2007, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need A Truck To Use Plz Look

hey guys i need some help once again lol. ok here is the deal i need to tow my civic from wesley chapel to FT myers which is about three hours away i believe. The guys at driven concepts will let me use the dolly for free but i need a truck to tow it i believe anything like an F150 would work just needs to have a hitch lol. anyway what i am asking for is if anyone would be interested in helping a brother out lol.

What all this would entail is going to Driven concepts on hillsborough to get the dolly 1st.

Then going to bruce b downs and state road 54 to get the car then to FT myers to the place where i am taking the car to trade it.

Then obviously taking the dolly back to driven concepts and then be on your way.

no obviuosly i will pay for gas and lets say lunch and i will throw u some bucks.

if anyone is interested please lmk by pm or give me a call at 561-707-1285 name is brian call whenever

any help would be greatly appreciated plz lmk if and when u could do it and how much u want to do it.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sorry man. This isnt a tech post. People will still see the post though. Your best bet is to rent a truck or suv for a day
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead