Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Integra Problem!!!!HELP FAST!!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 03:07 PM
Marijuana my anti-drug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra Problem!!!!HELP FAST!!!!

alright TR ive been trying to figure this out and need suggestions or advice..i have a 94' Integra ls and dumbass me was taking my battery off and wasn't thinking and by mistake while taking off the positive side hit my strut bar and it shorted or did something cause now when i turn my key over right b4 it starts im not getting any dash lights(the oil,check engine,seatbelt,door lights) and also on top of that its not getting power to the windows and my fuel pump isn't pumping(no fuel pressure),and im guessing the abs isn't doing its thing cause thats one of the system checks too...so i started by taking all the fuses out in the car and the main relay but none of that is blown..keep in mind that my head lights,taillights,ect. still do work im just not getting response to any of the checks..the car does turn over but just doesnt have the fuel pump and shit to start up..lol lmk what you think i could check or do to fix this promblem...o ya! and its not the ecu cause i put another one in and it was a no go...lmk -Jared
Old 06-25-2007, 03:47 PM
is on blocks...

ecu? throwing any codes?
Old 06-25-2007, 05:32 PM

where do you live??? I have someone who can help you! Call me (727)647-2266
Old 06-26-2007, 04:17 AM
No really,....it is

its one of the fuses under the hood. the ones with the clear plate covering the fuse part of it. here these. the same thing happened to my ek and it didnt look blown but it was.

heres a pic. not the ones the arrows are pointing to the other ones wit hthe clear plastic on them

I got V-TECH AND HEADERS!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:24 AM
smokes weed...everyday.

yea, might have blown the battery fuse, or ignition fuse..ive done that a few times before.

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #121(aka#420)
Old 06-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Marijuana my anti-drug

thanks guys..i thought it might be that but they dont look blown at all!!but thats for the tip ill have to buy new ones and see what the deal is..rep'd
Old 06-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Marijuana my anti-drug

do you think battery fuse or ignition fuses would be bad even if im still getting some power to things and its still cranking just no fuel and checks? either way im gonna try it out tho
Old 06-26-2007, 08:23 AM
Chuck aka Woody

Originally Posted by UpInYa
do you think battery fuse or ignition fuses would be bad even if im still getting some power to things and its still cranking just no fuel and checks? either way im gonna try it out tho
those ones are main feeds for all the diff. sections in the car. if one is blown, alot of other stuff will still work, but just not the section that it feed's.
take a test light and check both sides of each fuse, then when you find one that has power on one side, but not the other, then you've found it!
all the main fuses will be hot all the time, but when checking the most smaller fuses, you have to have the ign. turned on, and then still yet most of the light fuses dont have power until you turn on the lights.

NO EXCUSES for my lil FWD! Cmon RWD's n AWD's, lets DIG!

STEISS RACING all the way
HONDA ENGINES from oem to EXTREEM

www.myspace.com/streetracin_cwby

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1433200141
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Marijuana my anti-drug

thanks for the tip...going over to it(my friends house lol)later today..ill keep everone posted
Old 06-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Marijuana my anti-drug

alright so i went and just took the battery 100A out then thought mayb i should check the other fuses so threw it back in and BAM!! it everything works like a charm..so i guess the fuse just needed to be re-started..thanks for everyones help you were rep'd