clutch
flywheel
pressureplate
bolts
starter
shifter
pedals
plastic console thingy

do i have to change the ecu? or can i just wire in the reverse switch and call it a day?

also what is the best way to install the shifter assembly in the floor?...just cut a hole? or do i have to weld in the piece from the 5 spd? any other needed info would be great.

by the way its a 91 dx sedan

thanx
rob
Old 10-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Night Rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a 91 dx. cant u just buy a manual for like 800 dollars? conversions like these tend to go wrong, but if u insist:

https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/h...onversion.html

Last edited by 95GS-r; 10-05-2006 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-05-2006, 10:59 AM

i got the car for free and a friend has a parts car im getting all the stuff i need for $50....so $50 for a 91 civic 5spd isnt bad...also that page has NONE of the info i am looking for...all the infor is for a DC...i know what i need for that car iv done it like 3 times....the info im looking for is one an 88-91 civic
Old 10-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Night Rider

sorry, figured the basic parts were the same. new ecu, weld this to that, drill whatever....couldnt u sell that car and buy a manual? ill get out of ur thread now.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:11 PM

well thanx for trying....i know the usual parts, i was looking for advise from someone who has done it and knows all the pain in the ass parts and little details that im gonna run into....from looking at the trans mount i dont think you have to reweld it like the eg/dc's ...also this year auto trans only had 1 wire going to it(solinoid)...so im thinking i can get away without changing the ecu...but if i have to i can change the whole damn harness and use the manual ecu, since i have all the parts at my disposal....just dont know if im gonna have to.