Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

d16y8 crx swap question.. urgent . please..:)

Old 05-14-2006, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default d16y8 crx swap question.. urgent . please..:)

On the 91 crx, there is a fuel line that comes out of the firewall by the brake master cylinder. Well Iam using the Y8 manifold and everything is good to go but this one line. I don't know where this fuel line hooks up. Could anyone help me out asap?

The fuel line that comes out of the firewall by the canister is hooked up to the fuel pressure regulator and the line that comes out of the fuel filter is hooked up to the fuel rail. Just that one line that goes from the firewall on the driverside goes into what?
Old 05-14-2006, 01:14 PM
90% grind 10% sleep

jamin call me man i can help
I TUNE KPRO AND S300
I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE
E-Z OUT BOLT AND STUD EXTRACTOR: A tool ten times harder than any known drill bit that snaps neatly off in bolt holes thereby ending any possible future use.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Then stop wasting peoples time, run your car and not your mouth... thats why you will always race slow cars, fast cars race for money....
Old 05-14-2006, 01:26 PM

hey yo, what up matt. That was to the canister. oops. It starts. I need a crx radiator,96up compressor and get a flex pipe or something to connect my header. Then its done and ready to drive home.
Old 05-14-2006, 03:06 PM
lost u already???

Originally Posted by 1.6L
hey yo, what up matt. That was to the canister. oops. It starts. I need a crx radiator,96up compressor and get a flex pipe or something to connect my header. Then its done and ready to drive home.
haha, i almost thought you were talking about the fuel return line(returns extra fuel back to tank). well, i guess its a good sign that no gas is spraying everywhere.