Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

need some suggestions, please!

Old 01-08-2006, 09:20 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need some suggestions, please!

so i have a bit of a dilemma...

im getting $1500ish back this year and im stuck between two choices on what to do... now this concerns my dx coupe with an ls swap.

a. get some tein flex coilovers because my current setup(weapon r coilover kits with tired stock struts) has about had it.
b. get some cp pistons, eagle rods, a block girdle and either a chipped p28 or hondata s300 to prep my car for the coming turbo setup.

im split 50/50 on this. being me i want more power, but im tired of driving with my crappy suspension.
any help would be appreciated!
Old 01-08-2006, 09:24 AM
Welcome to Candy Mountain

Originally Posted by dscivicdx
so i have a bit of a dilemma...

im getting $1500ish back this year and im stuck between two choices on what to do... now this concerns my dx coupe with an ls swap.

a. get some tein flex coilovers because my current setup(weapon r coilover kits with tired stock struts) has about had it.
b. get some cp pistons, eagle rods, a block girdle and either a chipped p28 or hondata s300 to prep my car for the coming turbo setup.

im split 50/50 on this. being me i want more power, but im tired of driving with my crappy suspension.
any help would be appreciated!

How long do you have to wait for the turbo setup? If its a while i would go with the suspension.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:56 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

well i was hoping to have the car turbo'ed by this summer, but that hinges on this decision.

the $1500 was just going to the motor stuff as the car hasnt been running right for some reason and i have a new head im throwing on it, and i was going to build a new block and hopefully cure whatever issue i have.

now, though, i feel bad for people riding in my car due to all the ricer bobbing and weaving my stiff springs and blown struts are causing.
Old 01-08-2006, 10:08 AM
could be worse

If u wanna block guard i have one for 40 bucks brand new... its really a toss up on which to do, whats more important to you?

www.generationsofcabinetry.com