Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

dc2 seats in eg

Old 12-29-2005, 05:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dc2 seats in eg

I need to know if dc2 rear seats will fit into an ej coupe?? Please let me know asap!!

Fuckin right!!
Old 12-29-2005, 10:18 PM
You boys like Mexico!!!

No only the front will fit the ej coupe in a hatch is different
Old 12-30-2005, 09:08 AM
Equal Opportunity Hater

what yr is it? the 93 rear seats have 70/30 seating. I made 00 civic si seats (50/50 seating) work. As the previous person mentioned the fronts will be fine, however the backs you have to do some modifications. You'd have to cut down the middle of the oem circular bracket on the rear passenger side that allows the stock seats to clip in. Then put brackets on the rear middle of the seat to allow the seats to stay joined together at all times. You want to make a bracket for the top middle (as previously mentioned), and the bottom middle to keep the top halves conjoined. Then you can make a bracket to keep the top half from folding back down. To do so you would need a bracket that can swivel (you could probably make it from a bracket on the stock seats) so that you can allow the seats to fold down. Of course you would have to unscrew the bracket from the trunk to let the seats down. Just need some screws, a saw, brackets and a drill. Or you can use 4dr gsr rears. that should work.

now if I want to fold my seats down I would just unscrew the the screw thats by its self, rotate the bracket and voila.

on the backseat on the passenger side there is a circular bracket that allows the seat to clip in. Cut that down the middle to allow the new seats to fold back and set flush. Hope that helps, I was bored. REP points beyotches.
JDM Hater #001 PITBULL, "the most diabolical JDM/all around HATER"
It's not that the JDM itself is bad. When everything is JDM, When you think you're JDM, When your US car is JDM cause of your taillights. When YOU are JDM. YOU are GAY!

Originally Posted by JAVIELITO
limpio as fukk

Last edited by boostedb16a3; 12-30-2005 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:46 PM

thanks man

Fuckin right!!
Old 12-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Equal Opportunity Hater

no problem mang.
JDM Hater #001 PITBULL, "the most diabolical JDM/all around HATER"
It's not that the JDM itself is bad. When everything is JDM, When you think you're JDM, When your US car is JDM cause of your taillights. When YOU are JDM. YOU are GAY!

Originally Posted by JAVIELITO
limpio as fukk