Coupla Questions

Old 11-14-2005, 07:04 AM
Really Frustard Johanson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coupla Questions

I'm buying a 92 Honda Civic Si
I'm planning on paying around 2800 for it
it needs a new distributor and O2 sensor
anyone just so happen to have one layin around thats for sale?
or how much that might run me. from what i understand not too much work

eventually ill be looking to make some real mods on it but as of now i just need to make sure shes running alright.
and anyone know how much it might cost me to get it repainted. full repainting, i wanna do a complete color change. ive got the money, just trying to get an idea for how much this stuff is gonna cost me
Old 11-14-2005, 09:02 AM
some nissan

Keiths right I just got a 94 SI the paints good but I want to repaint it the same color but im gonna wait till I have surplus cash so I make sure I get it done right.and for the dizzy,new there exspensive as hell you can usually find one on the forsale forum for nomore then $75 and a brand new 02 sensor a little over $60-65 at Autozone,GL with it.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:34 AM
Really Frustard Johanson

well the paint on it isnt that great so i do wanna paint it. would changing the tone a bit look alright ten? the car is a milano red i believe, so would changing the tone look ok? therefore i wouldnt have to repaint the whole thing right? i could leave the door jams and all that alone if i just changed the tone. hell i might even just repaint it the original color. its just the paint is old and fading and the door had to be replaced and the color is just a little off.

thanks for the suggestions.