Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

crx injector ploblems

Old 11-09-2005, 04:53 PM
CARPET GUY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation crx injector ploblems

ok guys i ran into a little problem with the crx..for starters when i bought it the wire harness was all cut to hell.i fixed it all and i finaly tried to start it today .i have fuel in the rail and its getting spark but the injectors are not spraying..all grounds are hooked up.i bought another injector box thinking that was it and still nothing.If i put gas in a vucuum line or just hit it with alittle starter fluid it fires right up and sounds good. The car is a 91 crx si with a ls/vtec . i have the stock si harness on it..its throwing code 6 and 10 but thats not going to make it do what its doing..i only had about 30 minutes to mess with it after i tried to start it the first time so i am sure i will figure it out tomarrow...anyone ever had this problem ???

MOBIL 1 LUBE
11210 Causeway Blvd. Brandon 33511
813-661-7284 shop
813-476-8015 cell
813-347-0291 cell

Head Mechanic
At the Mobil 1 Lube in brandon we service all your automotive needs.Specialize in Honda/Acura. B series swaps etc. No job to big or small.We are located right in front of Walmart. Ask for Nate.
Old 11-09-2005, 06:31 PM
El Mas turboso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a test light and have someone crank the car. See if you are getting power to the injectors. If you are not, check the wiring again. If you are the injectors could be messed up. I doubt it. That's all I can think of right now.

2002 Subaru WRX
1988 Honda Civic Hatch