Honda/Acura Tech Honda tech discussion.

Help Me Please

Old 03-15-2005, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Me Please

Hey guys im installing my air/fuel gauge and would like to know which wire is the lights...i have everything hooked up...but someone told me there is something in my fuse box , but i dont know...i have a 93 prelude si, but i looked for something in the fuse box but didnt see anything...HELP ME PLEASE...
Old 03-15-2005, 09:55 AM

Nevermind, i figured it out...thanks anyway
Old 03-15-2005, 10:03 AM
Engineer at the source

Well, you could always post how you fixed the installation problem you were having on those wonderful highly accurate A/F gauge so others can understand too.

9.69@151 Street Car
JKOBD
Old 03-15-2005, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by 60-1EK
Well, you could always post how you fixed the installation problem you were having on those wonderful highly accurate A/F gauge so others can understand too.
HAHA was that sarcasm i was sensing?? haha..the only problem i was having was finding the wire that goes to the lights, and yes it was in the fuse box, i just spliced it diced it and wired it back together...easy...and the gauge works ok, but looks better..haha..i did it mostly for looks...and it was for my personal pleasure so if u have a problem just dont say anything...PLEASE... jk..